Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Freshness Vapes launching soon

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    701
    Congratulations on your launch and i do sincerely hope that honesty and hardwork pays off! I wish you success in your endeavors
    Quick question. Hope you dont mind me asking.
    But what sets you apart from the 100s of online shops already in place?

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    Thank you,

    What sets me different is:

    Customer service, speed, quality of products, information and 95% of your favourite aussie juices in one place, plus building & accessory's which I do believe I will be number one on that dept..also (I dont stock up on what china craps out to the world, many have seen a hyped product flooded into the market to be next weeks crap, and many shops left with stock they cant move quickly enough and most importantly unhappy customers)


    My range of stock is fairly limited compared to the big guys in this country, but I have more than covered all departments needed for 99% of the people who vape and want to vape. I will be expanding my stock range as money comes in. Its not as easy to drop 200K in stock to compete with the big guys overnight. It needs to build up

    Take care
    maxsmd likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Griffith, NSW
    Posts
    3,424
    Best of luck to you.

    something to keep in mind, like every other person that has opened a vape store.
    You will only get one shot around here. AVF can be brutal.

    When the wind changes around here it means a storm is coming..... and it usually involves a parrot wielding a mighty big hammer
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 09-07-16 at 08:12 AM.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    384
    Nice intro Chris, will check it out when u go live, service is everything, catch you then

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South West (WA)
    Posts
    1,015
    + 1 on the intro !

    It's nice to hear how you got into Vaping much better than "vape cheap much smoke you buy now".

    So i wish you the best of luck and hope you stay around here on AVF as another way to interact with customers.
    Fatman likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Best of luck to you.

    something to keep in mind, like every other person that has opened a vape store.
    You will only get one shot around here. AVF can be brutal.

    When the wind changes around here it means a storm is coming..... and it usually involves a parrot wielding a mighty big hammer
    Thanks for the heads up, I dont need to be shot around because im sure as hell everyone will be happy with the products, service and speed I will be having, alongside one of the best website layout designs and ease of use that has been made.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombats1 View Post
    Nice intro Chris, will check it out when u go live, service is everything, catch you then
    Thanks mate, hope to do business with you soon. Any questions dont hesitate to ask

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    + 1 on the intro !

    It's nice to hear how you got into Vaping much better than "vape cheap much smoke you buy now".

    So i wish you the best of luck and hope you stay around here on AVF as another way to interact with customers.

    Thank you mate, yeah im trying to also set aside myself from all the smaller shops in this country, I hope to be staying around for a long time and maybe one day get my own sub-forum.


    Just going through the final testing of the site and making sure everything is ironed out. Im excited as hell to launch and im learning how to use facebook HAHAHAHA, ive never used it before.
    LimeB and maxsmd like this.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    Hey guys just a quick update, we are going through the website completely now when I do launch on Tuesday please take a look at my site when live, there was over 300 man hours pumped into the site, if anyone thinks it should have any changes please let me know as i am open to constructive criticism. Im sure as hell you guys will be impressed.


    Now I have gone over my pricing and I am CERTAIN that every item is fairly priced, 95% of the items are the same price you will find with the big companies out here, both B&M and online if not they may even be a tad bit cheaper. The other 5% of my items are luxury exclusive items that no one here has and as well it is fairly priced when you do the AUD/USD conversion. Please remember my business is not a charity.


    And on to my final point, I have been on the phone for endless hours with Auspost trying to negotiate a E-Parcel commercial qty shipping contract (so you guys can get free shipping). They are refusing to play ball with me. So at the moment my prices for postage may same a tad bit high. But please before you decide to tear me apart on this please remember 3 points:

    1. Auspost had a recent 30% price hike that is killing small online business
    2. Freshness Vapes is actually charging you postage at a LOSS. (Every package you pay is what I pay to the Post office 90% of, the other 10% is what I absorb to try and remain competitive, AND I am using my own boxes, tape, filling, wraps, printing labels ETC ETC it costs about $1.10-$1.75 per box to pack which im not charging you guys for, you times that by 1000 packages you get the picture)
    3. All packages come with signature on delivery which costs $2.95 extra (which I include in the price you pay for)


    Freshness Vapes (my self) will be busting my nut to get a E-Parcel contract with Auspost, The second I get cheaper postage rates those savings will be passed directly onto you guys the consumers this will take a minimum 4-6months to secure. So please dont tear me apart about postage costs because I am charging you at a loss.


    I will update with stock info tomorrow night

    thank you all

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kingsgrove NSW 2208
    Posts
    328
    guys we are live


    Freshness Vapes



    However anyone who has hotmail/outlook wont receive any emails when ordering or registering (i can see it on my end) because someone has my server that is being used (That i paid for) has been spammed so we are working to use another server and transfer all the info info...


    anyone with gmail/yahoo will work no problems!

    Ignore the main slider of the same 2 images as its another glitch we are tweaking out


    thanks guys!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:28 PM.