Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree464Likes

Thread: Freshness Vapes Sydney Online, Stock Updates & Sales

AVF Regular

Freshness Vapes Sydney Online, Stock Updates & Sales

Freshness Vapes

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself and my company

My name is Chris, I am the sole owner of a brand spanking new online vape shop (More on that later)

I had been smoking for over 10 years, and I have made the switch to vaping about 2 years ago thanks to a mate of mine. Vaping has always been a hobby of mine since one of my old school neighbours introduced me to vaping with his amazing flavours, i never knew what "vaping" was until one day i was at my neighbours house building a computer, I had seen this endless line of DIY juices, i started smelling them and grew curious, he then passed a basic starter kit to me and said "here give this a try mate it should get you off the smokes". I vaped for a minute or two and surprisingly I didn't feel like a cigge afterwards, I started trying different flavours then got the nic mix right to my liking with a decent sub ohm tank, he then introduced me to his dessert ranges he mixes. I was hooked, then within a few days i was able to throw the smokes away for good!!! I then learned and absorbed as much info as i could about vaping I had spend thousands of dollars to be honest from tanks, starter kits, coils, juices, endless DIY, mods, rdas, rtas' etc etc you name it, i then started to learn about the quailty of cheap China items and quality, I grew a bonding passion with vaping and I educated many other people who have also made the switch. Since then I have lowered my nic intake to almost ZERO, my lungs have improved and feel better than i can remember, coughs and sore throats gone in a few days, I can smell and taste food like i could never before and I can now run withing having a semi-heart attack.

I then decided to open a online vape store...............

First things first, I had no idea how much of a headache, time a prep and money was needed to open a business up in this industry in this nanny tax rip off for small businesses country we live in. I love, respect, appreciate and I am very thankful about this country more than anything. We really are lucky when we compare ourselves to the rest of the world. However for most people who work for someone dont know half of what goes on behind the scenes (this is what I learnt). From the piss poor communication and idiocy between myself and various vape manufacturers overseas (China and America).....,bank fees, import charges, taxes, duties, gst, call centre tracking with horrible english, useless tracking info, more import costs, more money to the government, you name everything that could go wrong, IT DID! I upped my nic to 18mg though it still kept me off the smokes. (i have now lowered back down to almost ZERO). After a few weeks I had got about 95% of my products, my website was coming along smoothly I then set back to look at finances.... : I had blown my budget through the roof. Lesson for anyone thinking about opening up a vape store even online, in todays market you need ALLOT of money to play with. (for someone who is saving that 80-100K for a deposit for a home who is working their 38hour week, forget about trying to make a quick buck in this industry because it aint going to happen and you will set yourself up for disappointment, and if anything we may end up like America with a vape shop on every corner killing each other to make $1).

Now to my business. simple version

I decided to only stock the best and most reliable items, I decided that I would not stock everything that China decides to SH!T out to the world. This weeks best and super best is next weeks garbage. So i decided to stock up on the products people know and the products people keep coming back too, the supplies on my site will cater to 99% of the people who vape (the 1% is DIY flavours as I dont have the space anymore). Im operating the business out a small thankfully temperature controlled and clean warehouse in Sydney. My wesbite will be going live by Tuesday 12 July 2016 so you can be ready to shop then. I have Australia's best and favourite juices in doublers and singlers, and I am certain to say my accessory range is number one in this country. I am 100% online only, I cannot offer pick up. All packages sent will be going with Auspost that has signature on delivery NO EXCEPTIONS. All payments are made through paypal express checkout you have the option to use your paypal account or if you dont have paypal just enter your credit card info. All orders placed before 9am will ship out that same day by 6pm. Any questions please ask me

I will give link to website when i become live.

Freshness Vapes

Thank you all!
    Last edited by Freshness Vapes; 25-12-16 at 01:09 AM.
    watterson94 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Some stock

Dynasty Limited Edition Mech Mods
    Dynasty Drip Tips
    18650 Battery Wraps (Colours of the rainbow)
    Koopor Mini 2 all colours
    Smok R-Steam Mini all colours
    Zirconia Drip Tips black and white
    Geek Vape Wires (all Wires and sizes in stock)
    Wismec RX200 all colours
    Wismex RX200S
    Wismec Theorem + Spares
    Geekvape Avocado 24 + Spares
    WOTOFO SMPL Mods all colours
    WOTOFO Phamton splatter theme
    Coil Master SEB Tank
    Coil Master Tweezers all colours and sizes

Vapour Eyes Juice
    Steam E Cigs Juice
    Just Tabac Juice
    Ant Hill Vapour Juice
    BFC Juice

More coming

Will update more info, all items are in stock and much more online

AVF Regular
    Vapesox in stock, all colours and sizes
    Comp Vape Cuff Caps all colours
    Smok TFV4 Mini Black and SIlver Kits
    Smok TFV8 Cloud beast black and silver kits
    SMok H-Priv Mods
    Coil Master K Bags
    Coil Master Coil Mats
    Coil Master DIY Kits V2
    Coil Master 521 Tab V2
    Native Wicks Pima Cotton
    Native Wicks Premium Cottom

More COming

AVF Regular
    Comp Vape Twisted Messes Black and Gold Edition
    Comp Vape Double Vision
    Joytech ego AIO + coils
    PG VG USB/BP Grade limit 1 litre
    Heaps and heaps of vaping accessory's

AVF Regular

Freshness Vapes Launching Sale!!! Prices never to be repeated!!!

Chris @ Freshness Vapes
    Last edited by Freshness Vapes; 25-12-16 at 01:10 AM.

AVF Regular
    miski is having the morning off to eat seed.
    But im sure the ventriloquist puppet she uses called FM will be along shortly to fix your problems.

Its worth a mention to those curious,
    freshness vapes is registered to a NSW address (Kingsgrove)so expect shipping times from there.
    It has a valid ABN/ACN number so not like the usual shop and scam vape stores.
    Everything is registered to Chris Tok.
    I don't see them on vape assist yet

AVF Regular
    Hi Chris

I can see you've put an enormous amount of time (and money) into this. I don't order much these days, but I put in a small order for VG and a couple of other things. I wish you luck

I suggest you send a PM to Fatman or gtadmin explaining why you have a second thread. I did see you ask for a thread title change in the original thread.

Nice fast website Just a couple of things:

• I'm using latest Firefox in Win8. When on a product page, I can't see a quantity. I tried typing the quantity and using +/-, but it looks blank. If I type nothing, and just 'add to cart', it doesn't work.

After typing a number, I could see a (large) quantity when I went to the cart. Each time I tried to edit and update the quantity in the cart it took a couple of attempts to get it to work.

I just had a look using Chrome and I can see the default quantity of 1, type in a new quantity, use +/-. So it seems to be a problem in Firefox (sadly, FF is like that, but I'm set in my ways).

• The Steamery's 'Magic Dust' has 'Magic' spelled incorrectly in places.

• On the forum, if you go to Settings and then Edit Profile you can enter your 'Home Page URL'. Then, when I click on your nick in here it will have a link to your home page so people can get there easily.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    miski is having the morning off to eat seed.
    But im sure the ventriloquist puppet she uses called FM will be along shortly to fix your problems.

Its worth a mention to those curious,
    freshness vapes is registered to a NSW address (Kingsgrove)so expect shipping times from there.
    It has a valid ABN/ACN number so not like the usual shop and scam vape stores.
    Everything is registered to Chris Tok.
    I don't see them on vape assist yet
    Ill be sorting out Vape Assist in the next few days just been crazy launching. Thank you for stating those details, we are a legitimate business.

Yes
    trumpy955 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Chris .. can you PM me what you want done with the thread title ( and or merging?)
    If you sent a mail to Admin that goes to the site owner and can often get overlooked
    For now I will close the original thread and make this your default thread .
    If you need the title changed , or any other changes PM me

( Misk'i is in a good mood this morning )
    gtadmin, Crisscross, btobw and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Hi Chris

I can see you've put an enormous amount of time (and money) into this. I don't order much these days, but I put in a small order for VG and a couple of other things. I wish you luck

I suggest you send a PM to Fatman or gtadmin explaining why you have a second thread. I did see you ask for a thread title change in the original thread.

Nice fast website Just a couple of things:

• I'm using latest Firefox in Win8. When on a product page, I can't see a quantity. I tried typing the quantity and using +/-, but it looks blank. If I type nothing, and just 'add to cart', it doesn't work.

After typing a number, I could see a (large) quantity when I went to the cart. Each time I tried to edit and update the quantity in the cart it took a couple of attempts to get it to work.

I just had a look using Chrome and I can see the default quantity of 1, type in a new quantity, use +/-. So it seems to be a problem in Firefox (sadly, FF is like that, but I'm set in my ways).

• The Steamery's 'Magic Dust' has 'Magic' spelled incorrectly in places.

• On the forum, if you go to Settings and then Edit Profile you can enter your 'Home Page URL'. Then, when I click on your nick in here it will have a link to your home page so people can get there easily.

Thank You!!! Order has been shipped, check your email for tracking info.

Yes we cant seem to find the buggs with Firefox, however works like a charm on chrome. (the site was built on linux). Though I think in a few weeks it will be nailed down.

Fixed up those typos (working 22 hour days has the toll on the mind)

Thanks for the updates and let me know when you get your order

Chris @ Freshness Vapes
    Last edited by Freshness Vapes; 25-12-16 at 01:10 AM.
    btobw likes this.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast