Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Greeting from Vapesourcing , special discount code " AVF5OFF " & Giveaways

AVF Regular
    Coil Master Genesis RDTA, the first RDTA designed and manufactured by Coil Master. Sporting an innovative gold plated velocity style deck for easy building and an adjustable airflow featuring 8 holes to suit any preference. With a 6ml capacity and leak resistant design you'll spend less time filling up. Whether it's clouds, flavor, or both the Genesis has got you covered! A simple elegant appearance and two color choices.

Parameters

Diameter:25mm
    Capacity: 6ml
    47mm in height (without drip tip & 510)
    12mm wide bore Delrin drip tip
    Material:304 Stainless steel

Features

1. Gold plated deck and pin
    2. PEEK insulator
    3. Velocity style deck
    4. 8 holes adjustable air flow
    5. Top caps can holds by

$29.99 in https://vapesourcing.com/coil-master-genesis-rdta.html
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Very nice and I bet it works wonderfully too, I'll be getting one of these when they become available.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Very nice and I bet it works wonderfully too, I'll be getting one of these when they become available.
    Psssst... Emu.....scroll back a few pages. Hee Hee! Somewhere that answers stuff and provides some sort of service and gets y'all kicked off.
    rockmoose likes this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Psssst... Emu.....scroll back a few pages. Hee Hee! Somewhere that answers stuff and provides some sort of service and gets y'all kicked off.
    Haven't got a clue what ya talking about doc, a few pages is ancient history man, can't live in the past.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sick of this. No Aussie vendor would get away with it. I've reported one of their posts.
    Tara, DocM and 1ynne like this.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I didn't read several more pages into this thread to realise what a waste of time it would be to deal with you.
    I'm still waiting for my refund to PayPal.
    An order status saying 'PayPal Reversal' does not constitute an actual refund.

Vague, evasive and tardy. I'm a bee's **** off saying 'dodgy'.

Buyer beware. Nothing will happen in a timely manner. And they will not be upfront with you about anything unless you ask specifically.
    I'm still waiting for my refund.
    Dear Vapesourcing Representative ,

At AVF we dont ask for much when you sign up and want to advertise your products , but what we DO ask for is that you should be proactive with our members if they have an issue with you rather than just ignoring them and posting post after post of cut and paste product ads....
    as you can see one of our members has posted yet again a problem and gotten ignored here publicly... in fact since this post asking for your help you have visited the forum on many occasions and completely ignored the post and just entered page after page of Ads for product .

We dont consider doing this to be a fair balance ... you are a guest on these forums on the condition you address issues and make the exercise a two way street , you keep making it clear this is not what you want ... Actions speak louder than words ... so here are MY words and action ... please take the next 4 weeks and think about WHY you are not able to post your spam advertising here ... If my attention is brought to the fact you have not learned in the future then consider this your LAST chance and you will be permanently banned from posting freely on AVF

FM
    gtadmin, essiemessy, Tara and 7 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    FM & essiemessy, good thing, but I am sorry to hear of the hassles you had with the ignorant type spammers, free advertisers essiemessy.
    Takes bat and ball and heads away from the playground despondently.
    essiemessy, 1ynne and Danny76 like this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Thanks, FM.
    That's ok, DocM. I got my refund so it got worked out in the end. But the endless posts to move away from any engagement is not on.
    Fatman, Tara, DocM and 2 others like this.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Sorry for your hassle but no surprise - I had issues last year and never again.
    essiemessy and DocM like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    stylemessiah likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast