Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Vapingbuy.com News & Sales & Promation

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vapingbuy.com News & Sales & Promation

vapingBuy is a online vaping stores for worldwide by free shipping with tracking number.VapingBuy works with the world’s top electronic cigarette manufactures,like kangertech ,smoktech,Joytech,GeekVape,Wismec and so on.

Vapingbuy.com promises all vaping products sold are 100% authentic and vapingbuy will always try best to offer a amazing shopping experience for customers with a fast shipping, friendly customer support , genuine product with decent price.See more : http://www.vapingbuy.com/

News Center

Incoming Awesome Sub ohm Tank : SMOK TFV12 Sub ohm Tank,6mL ejuice capacity,multi-colors available,Explosion Proof,high wattage supported and RBA optional.

1.Kanger DRIPEZ 80w Starter Kit is ful in stock now !

DRIP EZ is a unique kit , features a e-liquid pump which is placed on top of the included bottle and a tube connects directly from the pump to the DRIP EZ RBA to allow e-Liquid to be delivered directly into your cotton.

2.IJOY Tornado Hero RTA/Sub ohm Tank and GeekVape AMMIT RTA first batch has arrived and full in stock now !

Bestselling Products in 2016

1.Attitude Kit by Vaporesso,amazing 80w kit is in stock for sale with 20% off !

2.Pioneer4you IPV 8 230W TC Box Mod-----one of the smallest high wattage mods in the marketplace.

3.Smok Alien 220w Kit with TFV8 Baby

The Alien Kit is a 220w TC Kit, consisted of Alien 220 mod and Smok TFV8 Baby,features 220w output power, massive cloud of vapor,Innovation design and amazing high perfomance.

4.Smok G-PRIV 220W TC Touch Mod

G-PRIV is a creative TC Mod with 2.4″ bigger OLED touch screen ,features 220w power output,2 x 18650 cells and 510 threading.

5.OBS Engine RTA

Engine RTA is a powerful rebuildable tank with high performance, features glass viewing window design,5.2mL eJuice capacity,side e-Liquid filling,Top Airflow control and powerful DIY base.

6.IJOY Limitless RDTA Classic Edition First Batch in stock and available

7.Silicone Case for Pioneer4you IPV6X Mod

8.X Cube Ultra 220w Silicone Protective Case

9.Creative and powerful Kit : G-PRIV Kit by Smoktech

10.Best 80w Pocket and Light TC Kit : Smoant Knight V2 80W TC Starter Kit

11.One set of 6pcs LOVE ME Metal Stand Clearomizer Holder ---$14.79 + free shipping

12.IJOY COMBO RDTA/RDA/Sub ohm Tank--- first RDTA features a interchangeable gold plated deck,and pre-made coils,6.5mL ejuice,20.5mm build deck.

13.Demon Killer 8 in 1 Coil Box Set --contains 6 pre-coiled of 8 different types for a total of 48pcs coils

14.CoilART AZEROTH RDTA,15% off + free shipping !

15.iCloudCig Moradin 22mm RTA---100% Ceramic chamber RTA ,3mL and 5mL eJuice capacity available.

Last edited by vapingbuy; 14-01-17 at 12:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    lol those Fortuna Tanks are awesome Buy Sexy Fortuna RTA/Fortuna 4.8mL Tank Discount | VapingBuy NSFW
    Gresh11 likes this.

New Geekvape Avocado 24 RDTA with Bottom Airflow Version with better flavor first batch incoming,check best deal here : Buy Geekvape Avocado 24 RDTA with Bottom Airflow

iCloudCig Moradin 22mm RTA,features 3mL and 5mL eJuice capacity,Side Tension Two Post Design, Single or Dual Compatibility,Velocity style post,Ceramic chamber RTA and Exclusive Juice Flow Control.

Wismec Reuleaux RX200S New Firmware V4.02 & V4.12 was released and available now. In firmware V4.12, maximum output is upgraded to 250W and custom logo is also added,see more here : http://www.vapingbuy.com/product/wis...s-200w-tc-mod/

Eleaf Pico Squeeze with Coral ,features reimagined Squonk system and a bottom-fed rebuildable drip atomizer,6.5mL eJuice is for sale at vapingbuy.com and now you can get best price right here : Eleaf Pico Squeeze Kit with Coral

CeraVape Cerabis 45 Tank used Patented cottonless ceramic oil technology is for sale now,check the best deal here : Cerabis 45 Tank

IJOY Cigpet Ant TC 80w Starter Kit,one of the most compact 80w Starter Kit in the market incoming,and you can buy IJOY Cigpet Ant 80w TC Kit right here : IJOY Cigpet Ant Starter Kit

CoilART AZEROTH RDTA is full in stock with big discount at vapingbuy.com is avaiable, check best deal here : Buy CoilArt Azeroth RDTA,Azeroth RDTA 24mm Cheap | VapingBuy

IJOY Limitless 24 RDA is full in stock with big discount at vapingbuy.com, check best deal here : Buy IJOY Limitless 24 RDA , 15% off + free shipping.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast