Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Gearbest Giveaway August 2 Prizes at least 2 Winners

AVF Regular

Gearbest Giveaway August 2 Prizes at least 2 Winners

Helly AVF,

Ok hope you had a fantastic weekend...Today is monday and we wanted to say thanks to all your support in last days here in the forum so what bether way to do that than promote an exclusive AVF forum GIVEAWAY!

Ok we are drawing at least two winners and giveaway will start today and end in 31/08/2016 winner(s) will be random selected true participants and anouced in 01/09/2016.

Its always hard to choose giveaway prizes but we wanted to support people that want a good backup mod as long as a good starter device so we picked these two all ready to start just add juice kits and here are our individual prizes:

1) Original Smok Guardian Sub Kit E Cigarette Starter Kit - BLACK

2) Original ADVKEN NOBU Starter Kit - GOLDEN

Ok to enter giveaway you just have to coment below (1 entrie per user) we want to know your experience with vaping and how is it going and especialy how this comunity help or helped you.

We also have an youtube channel where you can find reviews of almost all of our products and we want to bring it to your attencion Check our youtube channel Here We will give you an extra entry per user if you subscribe on our youtube channel so send us a pm with you youtube user after subscrided for an extra entrie.

If we have a good participation we can add more prizes to the draw during giveaway so make sure you share it with your friends...

Resuming

1) coment on post below (mandatory)

2) check and subscribe our youtube channel (not mandatory)

Good luck all
    Last edited by GearBest.com; 22-08-16 at 10:29 PM.
    GearBest.com - Best Deals For E-Cigarette

AVF Regular
    Not one smoke in four months since starting to vape the avf community help me greatly with information on reputable vendors and so much more, so then I decided to join the forum.
    Thanks for the comp gearbest
    Crisscross and Hoofprint like this.
    Smoke free since april 2016

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Vaping has been great for me over the past yr n a half. I've saved so much money and I no longer smell like a stanky ashtray. I get to taste delicious juice all day everyday and I've found everyone in the vaping community some of the most friendly kind hearted helpful people. U dont get that very often! so how lucky are we all to get to share that! 😀

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I have been Vaping for almost five years and have not had a single cigarette during the entire time I have been Vaping. I like every aspect and have enjoyed watching how fast the technology changed.

AVF is a wonderful family of vapers that help each other. Answering questions, problem solving and we have some wonderful innovators that share their ideas for building or adapting current gear.
    Hoofprint and RogueTomato like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Vaping has been a great way to get off the smokes. When I started full time vaping I was surprised at how easy I managed to quit.

This forum is a great knowledge base and source of inspiration. Many people post questions and even more are prepared to help answer the questions. Lots of great information about hardware, e-juice and where to buy it all means this place is a one stop shop for all levels from beginners to advanced vapers

Super Moderator
    I have been vaping for over 5 years, and for me the switch was instant and surprisingly easy. I haven't been tempted by a cigarette since.

This forum has been very important to me over the last 4 plus years. The amount of knowledge that the members here have, and are willing to share is amazing. So is the generosity. People helping out others that they've never met. The level sometimes amazes me.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Been vaping, 2+ years.
    my switch wasn't easy, scammed by an aussie vendor, Lung infection due to bad juice. But worked out well in the end.

I got a good job at AVF driving FM nuts, providing general tomfoolery to the AVF crowd. what more could a guy ask for
    Crisscross, Fatman and RogueTomato like this.

AVF Regular
    Been vaping for 2 and half years now. Thought the switch was going to be hard but found it very easy.

Love the friendly (mostly) nature of the folks on have avf. Always will to share their knowledge and lend a hand if someone is in need.
    Last edited by Littleraf; 23-08-16 at 07:39 AM.

I smoked cigs since i was 12 years old I'm 29 now and 4 weeks cig free thanks to vaping, never thought i would be able to quit or that i would enjoy quitting like vaping has enabled me to. this forum is great very welcoming and everyone seems to get along and provide great info to each other

well after smoking for over 30yrs and trying miserably many times
    to quit i looked into vaping and found this site and all i can say is
    that it was a blessing because i am now over 5 months without
    a ciggy cheers AVF

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast