Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MLVSydney

Thread: My Little Vaporium – MLVSYD

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

My Little Vaporium – MLVSYD

First and foremost, we would like to extend a big thank-you to the forum administrators for their warm welcome. For those of you who have yet to hear about us, we are My Little Vaporium, or MLV Sydney in short. We are a young and dedicated team of Vapers based in Sydney and have been in operation for a little longer than 6 months. We are primarily an online retail shop but occasionally provide pickup services (pre-arranged via sms) from our Chippendale [Central Park] location. We pride ourselves on our level of service and highly competitive prices, and believe that there is only one way for small businesses like us to thrive and grow – through happy customers.

Do take some time to review our website, products and relevant social media profiles as provided below. Thank you and hope to hear from everyone soon!

My Little Vaporium
    -Delivering Clouds to your doorstep-

www.mylittlevaporium.com.au
    <mlv.sydney@gmail.com>
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mlv.sydney/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlv.sydney/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/mlv_my

Great September Sales Event/ PROMOCODE Giveaway!

As of today to the end of September, a great amount of our items will be on sale. We don’t play around and when we say ‘sales’, we really mean it – just to name a few, our discounted items include the Aspire Nautilus X Tank (now $29.95 from 34.95), the Joyetech Cuboid Mini 80W TC Kit (now $59.95 from 81.95), the Joyetech Cubis Tank (now $18.95 from 26.95) and Kanger Kbox 200W TC Mod (now $66.45 from 74.95).
    For a comprehensive list of all our sale items, please visit:

https://www.mylittlevaporium.com.au/...ng-sales/sales

We would also like to celebrate our arrival on this forum by giving everyone here the chance to use our promo code:

"MLVPROMO"

This code will entitle you to a 10% further discount on all orders! The code is limited to 100 uses and expires at the end of September, on 30 Sep 2016. There is no user limit so the same user can use the code on each and every one of his/her orders. Once again, have fun shopping with us and feel free to share the code with your family and friends!
    Last edited by Fatman; 03-10-16 at 04:03 PM.

[My Little Vaporium – MLVSYD] October New Arrivals/ MASSIVE PROMOCODE!

October New Arrivals/ Massive PROMOCODE Giveaway!

Following the Great September Sales Event, My Little Vaporium is once again stocked up and ready for the upcoming month of October.

Our new arrivals include the Aspire Cleito 120 Maxi-Watt Tank, Aspire EVO75 TC Kit, Eleaf iJust S Kit, Eleaf iStick Power Nano TC Kit, Joyetech eVic Basic with Cubis Pro Mini TC Kit, iJoy Combo RDTA, iJoy Limitless Sub-ohm Tank, iJoy Limitless 24 RDA, iJoy Limitless XL RTA, Kanger Kone Kit, Kanger Subox Mini-C Kit, Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Modular TC Mod, Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Kit and many more!

For a comprehensive list of all our new arrival items, please visit:

https://www.mylittlevaporium.com.au/...ew-arrival/new

Apace with the arrival of our new items, we would also like to celebrate our presence here on this forum by giving everyone the chance to use our promo code:

"MASSIVE1"

This code will entitle you to a massive 15% further discount on all orders! The code is limited to 20 uses and expires at the end of October, on 31 Oct 2016. There is no user limit so the same user can use the code on each and every one of his/her orders. Once again, have fun shopping with us and feel free to share the code with your family and friends!
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice to see a promo running. Is this a b&m store or purely online only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    I have merged your threads in line with forum policy for Vendor general users ... please see New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :)

In line with that please keep ALL future business related posting to this thread rather than start new ones .. in effect this thread becomes your sub-forum
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

website looks good, currently having a browse. Quite like the prices I'm seeing if I bite the bullet might even do a random purchase
    Lets hope you can keep up the promos/ or a giveaway. Good luck guys, will be tuning in again.

website looks good, currently having a browse. Quite like the prices I'm seeing if I bite the bullet might even do a random purchase
    Lets hope you can keep up the promos/ or a giveaway. Good luck guys, will be tuning in again.

AVF Regular