Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Fenix Vapours - yes, YET ANOTHER new vendor

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Fenix Vapours - yes, YET ANOTHER new vendor

Hello to everybody on AVF from Fenix Vapours, yet another new start-up.

http://www.fenixvapours.com.au/

Settle in, this first post is gonna run for a bit..........

But first - about me:

My name is Adrian Grace, and I took up vaping at the start of this year (2016).

Like most everyone else I was a smoker (30 odd years) and over the last few years I had found myself wanting to drop them. The usual (poor) attempts at NRT usually just made me smoke even more.
    Even gave some early cig-alikes a go, but they tasted horrible and the battery always seemed to run out before the cravings did.
    At the start of the year I decided it was time again as I have been keeping an eye on vaping to see what was changing. Got what I thought was a relatively cheap ego style unit from a local smokes shop, ordered up some fluid from overseas, and proceeded to get disappointed again.

Instead of giving up on giving up, this is where I did a bit more research and ordered a better set-up and some DIY gear and flavours and that's when it all clicked.

For me it didn't stop the smokes instantly, but it did give it a massive hit. Overnight I went from a pack a day to only 4 cigarettes the next day.
    I dual used for probably about 4 weeks while working out the levels I needed, all the time smoking less and less each week. My last packet of cigarettes lasted me for 3 weeks, and if I'm honest I think I only finished the pack due to sheer pig-headedness (I'd paid for them, I was going to finish them).
    Of course, seeing how it worked for me, my wife joined the vaping fraternity as well during that time. She dropped the smokes even quicker than I did.

During this time I had already been thinking about creating my own flavour range, and received a mighty push to do so when I was recently made redundant from a job in the motorcycle trade. Rapidly heading towards 50, there aren't too many jobs going in a trade that is rapidly constricting so I have decided to play the big gamble and start a business for myself doing something that excites me the most at the moment.

So an online Vape shop it is! I did look in to building a B&M, but that was just going to cost way more than I could access, but it is still a plan for the future should this take off.

SO FENIX VAPOURS IS A THING.

And what am I going to bring to the table?

I am going to be trying my hardest not to have the same as everybody else (I won't be able to avoid this with the mods and tanks, there are really only so many brands we can throw at).

I will be checking how much the other crews are selling at, and will be keeping as close to them as possible to make it a fair playing field.

I won't be dealing with any clone stuff (mods, tanks or liquids) - I would like to keep some credibility.

I will be making a range of eliquids as well, and will be trying to keep it as original as possible (unless I think I can do a better job than someone else), and using the best quality ingredients for them.

My own juices are still a few weeks away (I will be announcing a competition for samples once I get a bit closer - keep an eye out for it, it should be fun) while I tweak some recipes I've been working on.

In the meantime I have signed up a couple of exclusives to help set me apart:

For anyone that has been keeping an eye on the UK and USA, Dinner Lady are taking awards all over the world and I am proud to be able to present them here.
    Premium E-Liquids | Vape Dinner Lady

For DIY'ers I am bringing in the Molinberry flavour concentrates. I will have the complete range in store shortly (another shipment coming next week), as well as their range of Dripper Line premade juices.
    A special thanks to Aneta at Molinberry for helping out on getting that organised (I see she posted about 3 weeks ago in their vendor thread, it's taken me that long to catch up with some stuff).
    Molinberry

I am working on getting in some American juices, but I will admit I am having a terrible time with getting deliveries from there at the moment.

I think that about covers it for now, looking forward to answering any questions you may have.

Regards,

Adrian Grace - Fenix Vapours.

PS - Happy to set up anyone on the forum with a permanent 5% discount - if you set up an account through the website just PM or email me to let me know to set it before you place an order.

EDIT - and then comes that moment when you realise after all that typing, you stupidly forgot to but the damn website address in the post........... Fixed now :P~
    Last edited by Fenix Vapours; 30-09-16 at 01:59 AM.

Welcome to AussieVapers....I wish you well on your endeavors and looking forward to making a few purchases with you guys very soon.It
    was my interest in the UK's Dinnerlady range which brought me to come across your website in the first place,havent actually tried it yet and looking forward to it,also just starting to get into the DIY side of things
    the molinberry range of concentrates has caught my eye just not to sure on any recipes using them exclusively.if you could steer me towards a few recipes i maybe interested in buying some also.
    Thank you

Hi there NiaVape3 and welcome to Fenix Vapours.

Dinnerlady have generated a lot of interest, with their name now cropping up worldwide for their juices. I can't remember where I first heard of them, but I am glad I put some effort in to finding them and getting them on board.

Their Lemon Tart is the one that seems to have got all the attention, but my personal favourite is actually their Cornflake Tart.

For the DIY side of things, I am especially proud to be bringing the Molinberry range in to Australia and I am having an absolute ball playing around with them myself.

I have had a look around myself, and I haven't been able to find too many recipes that use Molinberry exclusively (will be adding the ones that I have found as an extra page on my website) - but one of the greatest joys of DIY is that you don't have to stick to anybody elses recipe religously!

You will find just about everyone that is doing DIY will have an ever-expanding collection of flavours from different brands that they use, as each brand will have a different take on what a particular flavour is to them (and every person will taste that flavour differently as well).

Molinberry don't as yet have what I would call a complete range (they are building on that, with more flavours due to be announced shortly), missing I think a lot of the cream and yoghurt types especially and so for these you would currently need to get from a different vendor. For the fruits and the like that Molinberry do, I find the Molinberry concentrates seem to be similar in strength to other brands like Capella and TPA, so you could easily swap out those flavours from other recipes for them.

If you have jumped in to any of the DIY threads in this forum or others you will find people always talking about swapping different flavours out, or boosting or dropping other flavours because they want it a bit different. There lies the true joy (and the slippery slope) that is DIY - you can make it the way that you want it!

Here's a recipe from Molinberry that they recently posted to get you started....

I will be adding that one and a few others to the website shortly, and I already have some of them steeping so will add some notes to them at a later date.

- Adrian
    stylemessiah and NiaVape3 like this.

Competition time!

I have been working on starting my own range of juices, and the first three (3) are about to become a reality. As promised in my first post here, it is time to announce a competition to give some of them away!

Eliquids Fenix Vapours Own - COMING SOON

And just for fun - you guys and girls are the ones that get to pick the winners!

Here's the rules:

You get to vote for who you want to win the prizes!

You can't nominate yourself, so you have to nominate three (3) other forum members and give them a points "weighting".

eg: Danny76 - 3 points , BushDozer - 2 points , iamtezr - 1 point (I'm not saying vote for them, I just pulled 3 random names from the forum list).

The only caveat is that the member must reside in Australia.

You will be allowed to vote no more than twice a week for the duration of the competition.

The comp will be running for the next three (3) weeks, with voting to stop at midnight on November 14.

At the end of the 3 weeks the points will be tallied, and the members with the highest points scores will be awarded the following prizes:

First Prize - two bottles each of the flavours as either 30ml Doublers or 60ml RTV (or a mix as preferred).

Second Prize - one bottle each of the flavours as either 30ml Doubler or 60ml RTV.

Third Prize - one bottle each of the flavours as either 15ml Doubler or 30ml RTV.

In the event of a points tie I will have to work out some sort of tie breaker system.

So get to work - time to make your forum friends work for you, or a chance to boost some newbs to get some free stuff - the power is in your hands!

Note - There are 3 flavours at the moment and I am currently working on some other flavours as well - if the others are ready at the time the comp finishes they will also get added to the prize pool.

- Adrian
    stylemessiah, 1ynne and iamtezr like this.

AVF Regular
    Good luck in your ventures Adrian. It's nice that you are local, being without work (nearly 50 as well) like you I too have considered your path but funds to start anything is amiss, I mix my own as well (the cheap option)

So good luck, hope it all goes well
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

Thanks Cams for the good wishes - I had already been thinking of doing a juice line, getting made redundant just meant that I needed to do something more. We're probably throwing more money at it than we should, but we believe in what Vaping can do to get people of the smokes.

Here's to a better future for all of us!

- Adrian

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    OK OK OK as hard as this is.... my first nominations... and this really is hard for me as so many of you guys are stellar and really go above and beyond helping .. but.. here goes..

3 votes Fabricator4 for patiently and generously sharing the you that is you AND the yummy naturally extracted coffee !!
    2 votes for Crisscross for so helping so many and sharing her elegantly beautiful mod enhancements
    1 vote for stylemessiah for making me laugh and cos you really do prefer unflavoured !

...and I do have a warped sense of humor ....
    Last edited by 1ynne; 24-10-16 at 07:51 PM. Reason: cos I stuffed up members names

AVF Regular
    second for the week....

three votes for rebelagainstthemachine for timely relevant news updates and thoughts and wicked NSFW funnies
    Two votes for Fatman for help humor and gentle taps on the nose where needed !
    One vote for ybnice cos I LOVE the name !!

AVF Regular
    3 votes for XX only cause there is no -3 option for all those gorgeous mods you own that i never will.
    2 votes for Style, im shit stirrer by heart and i know someone is going to be angry i picked a brother shit stirrer
    1 vote for Fatman cause he deserves a reward for all the shit i give him.

AVF Regular
    Heres my 1st votes:

3 votes for muscovyduckling because if i didnt she would karate chop me and she has fists of steel people, steel. Plus she often helps corral newbies into my and other peoples newbie comps. Plus shes an awesome thread derailer.
    2 votes for chris_vaper who recently missed out in my newbie comp because he took a holiday and didnt check in to see he'd won, and so i had to pick the next on the list
    1 vote for hoofy because he doesnt half ass it when he's on the forums, he rarely posts normal staid posts, and i respect that

-1,000 votes for XX because she almost literally wins everything

thanks hoofy for the vote, us freaks got to stick together. thanks 1ynne for the vote, its quite evil me being an unflavoured junkie, im impressed!
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 25-10-16 at 12:34 AM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast