Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: NEW SITE LAUNCH www.eliquidexplorer.com.au - 20% Off Storewide for 1 week

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

NEW SITE LAUNCH www.eliquidexplorer.com.au - 20% Off Storewide for 1 week

Hi Everyone,

We have just launched ELIQUIDEXPLORER.COM.AU.

The site is a drop shipping service (out of the U.K) dedicated to exploring the best juices from Europe and the U.S. We mainly stock high vg juices for sub-ohm tanks and drippers but we are also stocking some awesome 50/50 juices too for standard gear.

We've got delivery down to 15 bucks and delivery is quick (6-12 days) and we do an express 3-5 day service too. Its much quicker than ordering direct from the U.S. We've worked hard to build in a searching option to explore all your favourite eliquid profiles and there's 100+ popular juices and new ones coming on the site everyday....

Please check it out and feel free to give us some feedback so we can keep improving the site and our product selection. I'm here to answer any questions you might have.

PROMO CODE - explorer20

Thanks guys and girls

James
    Last edited by jamesB; 30-09-16 at 07:53 PM.
    singlefished and Mr Young like this.

AVF Regular
    yep a .com.au site selling Nic juice thats gonna end well.
    johndec likes this.

AVF Regular
    Looks interesting but I notice that most of your stock has very low Nic strengths only, as low as 2 or 3mg. Do you plan on increasing the range to include higher levels? I think you'll find your market quite restricted if you don't. FWIW the woman and I would have ordered something right now if you'd had anything at our levels....and we're only at 6mg!
    shaneo likes this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    yep a .com.au site selling Nic juice thats gonna end well.
    Looks like they are just drop shippers. Still not a smart idea, they are going to have the vape police all over them! And a maximum of 3mg strength, well there goes a large slab of potential customers.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey Legion, we're attempting to increase our nic strength for all products (although some of these new U.S juices are designed specifically at 3mg). Currently we do stock the Cloud Freaks and Flavour Freaks at 3mg, 6mg and 12mg and those are all really awesome flavours and they're in both a 50/50 and 70/30vg/pg. They're big in the U.K. We are just about to put a whole heap of kit on the site too so it'd be great if you came back to see the site later and our updates. Thanks for the feedback

AVF Regular
    Personally ill never order from these gray market resellers, that said
    heres what i could find, do with it what you will:

Its an international corp registered in aus,
    Registrant: Bay International PTY Ltd
    Registrant ID: ACN 168743342
    Registrant Contact Name James Bayliss

the ACN is registered to an Aussie postcode in 2481 so byron bay.

shipping is from the UK, if you want it in the 3-5 day delivery time, the cost is $35 and is shipped via DHL.
    There is the option for a cheaper $15 Royal mail, with a estimated delivery time of 6 – 12 days.

Site prices are listed in Aud

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Personally ill never order from these gray market resellers, that said
    heres what i could find, do with it what you will:

Its an international corp registered in aus,
    Registrant: Bay International PTY Ltd
    Registrant ID: ACN 168743342
    Registrant Contact Name James Bayliss

the ACN is registered to an Aussie postcode in 2481 so byron bay.

shipping is from the UK, if you want it in the 3-5 day delivery time, the cost is $35 and is shipped via DHL.
    There is the option for a cheaper $15 Royal mail, with a estimated delivery time of 6 – 12 days.

Site prices are listed in Aud
    Yeah, I did my due diligence as well. He runs a version of the company marketed to the UK as well.

I wouldn't exactly call it grey market though. It's not that different from buying from any other OS vendor, seems fairly legit. The .com.au address and the way it's presented is a little suspect though. The impression given is that it's a domestic vendor. I would prefer a more open and honest approach. I think it's fine to market to Australia and, although I strongly believe in supporting local vendors, I have no issue buying from OS when I am buying something that isn't available locally. Given all that I would be interested in buying various liquids I've heard of but can't source here. There's no need to use a .com.au to market to use though and it does open him up to some legal issues.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesB View Post
    Hey Legion, we're attempting to increase our nic strength for all products (although some of these new U.S juices are designed specifically at 3mg). Currently we do stock the Cloud Freaks and Flavour Freaks at 3mg, 6mg and 12mg and those are all really awesome flavours and they're in both a 50/50 and 70/30vg/pg. They're big in the U.K. We are just about to put a whole heap of kit on the site too so it'd be great if you came back to see the site later and our updates. Thanks for the feedback
    I'll keep my eye open James..

In all seriousness, you're gonna get some flack, both here and and in other Aussie groups for the way you've gone bout this. We're a little protective of what we have here and don't wanna see the boat rocked. My best advice to you would be to reintegrate your Aussie oriented business with your UK one with a special note towards Aussie consumers, continue marketing that one towards us and be as straight forward as you can that you are a UK based business with a personal Australian connection that ships here. Keep it clear and above board and no one gets cranky.
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    I don't know what you're on about, honestly Legion. If people want to go to the effort of setting up a site especially for us Aussies in AUD, good for us, good for them.

Obviously all products are imported... doesn't matter as long as the service is good.
    singlefished, LimeB and shaneo like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesB View Post
    Some of us are MTL mate

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast