Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: ECigOz - Open For Business

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

ECigOz - Open For Business

Hey Aussie Vapers

We are ECigOz and are now supplying to Australia. We offer a range of high quality branded E-Cigarettes designed for those just beginning to vape and those who are looking for an upgarde from their current device. We are competeive and all our products are delivered within 5 days!

We are passionate about vaping and the positive impact it has had on many Australian's.

Our mission is to make vaping a convenient and effective alternative to smoking cigarettes.

Check out our new online store and get in touch if you need any help!

WWW.ECIGOZ.COM

ECigOz Team

Super Moderator
    Suggest you read and follow New vendor to AVF? Please read and let sink in :)

I will move this post into Vendor General where it should be

You are off to a great start so far LOL !!!
    ermoon2 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hey Aussie Vapers

Woops.. Apologies I didn't mean to over step. :O I tried contacting a moderator before posting to make sure it was all good! We love your forum, it has been a great resource for us and many people I know. We apprecitae being part of it!

Our aim entering this business is to promote vaping and make it more accessible to people in Australia because the benefits of vaping haven't reached as many people as it should have here in Oz.

We want to provide quality products at a reasonable price and great customer service.

We hope we can be a positive force in the industry and above all help people make the move off cigarettes and onto E-Cigarettes!

ECigOz

Vaping - The ''Safer'' Alternative

Hey Aussie Vapers

There are millions of people across the globe who have been successful in ditching the cigarettes for the safer alternative of vaping. Although many people on this forum have no doubt benefitted from this transition and I'm sure can attest to it's effectiveness, there are unfortunately many Australians who are still dubious and sceptical about E-Cigarettes as an alternative to smoking.

There is a lot of misinformation touted in the media related to vaping and some reputable scientists and researchers in the UK say that this misinformation is harmful when it acts as a roadblock for individuals transitioning from cigarettes to vaping.

At ECigOz we have put together a short article where we lay out the evidence available and we hear from some experts on the topic.

Take a look at www.ecigoz.com/pages/the-safer-alternative

ECigOz

The New York Times Recently wrote an article on vaping! Check out what they said!

https://www.ecigoz.com/blogs/news/wh...g-about-vaping