Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: VaporFi.com.au - Fast Shipping to Australia. Starters, Vape Mods and Nicotine e-Juice

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

VaporFi.com.au - Fast Shipping to Australia. Starters, Vape Mods and Nicotine e-Juice

Hey guys.

VaporFi checking in from Miami USA. Thank you and AussieVapers.com for this space.

I’m Mick and, of course, I’ll be using this thread to post about site-wide promos and to offer forum exclusive discounts that I think you’d want to take advantage of.

For support-related questions, I strongly recommend you call the Australian toll free number (yes, we have one) and it’s open 24/7. You’ll get faster response and resolution that way… because by no means I can manage to stay awake 24/7… and while you’ll be vaping, I’ll be sleeping!

Because this is the first post, here’s an intro for those who do not know VaporFi (the rest can also benefit from a refresher and from a couple of new things that are good to know):

• We’re a company based in Miami, FL and have dozens of vape stores across all of the USA.
    • We have a massive online store where we sell VaporFi hardware, e-juice, and accessories.
    • Yes, we ship e-liquid containing nicotine from the USA to Australia and anywhere in the world where we can.
    • Our motto is “Think it. Mix it. Vape it”. Why? Because we offer more than 30,000 possible flavor combinations. You can create your own blend: add your preferred nicotine mg, the pg/vg ratio you want, all while combining up to three flavors, and then we’ll prepare it and ship it to you. Get as creative as you want with the flavor combinations, it’s a lot of fun.
    • For the un-creative ones like me, VaporFi offers a vast range of amazing VaporFi blends crafted to perfection. Be sure to try the series crafted by Cosmic Fog exclusively for VaporFi. You can thank me later. Also, you gotta check VaporFi’s specialty blends, like Raspberry Mocha, Very Berry Slushie, and Bites.
    • Our e-liquids are made in America at FDA registered labs, are diacetyl-free and acetyl propionyl-free, VG is soy-based, come in child-proof bottles, and flavors are just as described.
    • The hardware is above industry standard because we use premium manufacturing and quality control that, although costly, we think are necessary in order to produce safe and solid devices.
    • We offer 20 USD cash back. We give you back 20 USD in credits for future purchases for every 200 points earned through purchases (with 1 USD spent being 1 point).
    • We offer free shipping to Australia on orders above 250 USD and free expedited shipping (2-4 business days) on orders above 450 USD.
    • Free device upgrade. Really? Really. Every 1 USD you spend with VaporFi is tallied up & applied towards free device upgrades.
    • We offer a 90-day warranty on all devices.
    • We offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.
    • We just launched our first international store and… it happened to be the Australian one! Why the Aussie one, you may ask? Because our existing customer base from Australia at the USA store was becoming big enough to deserve its own place, its own toll free number for support calls, and better shipping options. We’re even displaying the USD prices with an estimate AUD daily conversion side by side to help out (the actual transaction will be in USD as usual).

If you’ve read through all of these bullets, then you either have too much free time, you are insomniac, or you know we’re the real deal and deserved your attention. So, thank you.

www.vaporfi.com.au

Thank you for checking us out.

Mick
    Last edited by VaporFi; 17-02-17 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Updated the promo
    Chrisso_88 and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Gday Mike & welcome to AVF mate:-) I bought our first vape gear all ego & re-badged Kanger pro 2 tanks from you but I thought I would mention that the juices we got from the then Vaporzone, now Vapor Fi were the best we have tasted.
    VaporFi likes this.

AVF Regular
    I too started out vaping on your devices, from the recommendation of a friend.
    Unfortunately I would not recommend them now as they're a bit overpriced in my opinion.
    I also thought the shipping was overpriced and slow.
    I live on the west coast and it would take 3 weeks or more.

Sorry for the negative comments straight up, your juices are good though, as Rodbam said.

Your tobacco juices are the best I've tasted, I've still got a couple and have a sniff every so often
    as they bring back memories of the beginning of my vaping journey.
    rodbam and VaporFi like this.

Thanks for the feedback, Rod and Helixx. Honest feedback, positive or negative, is a gift I gladly take. It helps us lot.

@rodbam - The company has come a long way since it started in 2009~2010. When it comes to hardware, VaporFi would rather take a reputation hit on the pricing front than on the quality of the products and the perks and services that come with it. After all, the hardware has our brand on it and not someone else's... and so we invest in better manufacturing processes and quality controls than the industry standard. Those specific VaporFi mods that come from a same factory than other brands are actually manufactured with different materials, different features, higher QA standard, and some of them have 6 months of warranty, which is something not common (most offer 30-day). Hence the cost. So far, the strategy is paying off and many vapers are deciding that there's value in our investment in premium manufacturing. But I hear you about the pricing... We often run some discount promos that may help take a deeper look at our new hardware.

@helixx - We've improved the shipping options to Australia like a month ago. We can now offer Expedited Shipping via Fedex/UPS (2-4 business days) for around 35 USD, and we considerably reduced the freight charge and shipping times for the other shipping options. For example, Priority International with tracking runs now between 6-12 business days instead of 7-15, and the Standard International goes for 15-21 business days instead of 21-31, all while reducing freight charges.... before, Priority International ran between 40 and 50 USD and now it runs between 12 and 20 USD... You get the point. We're trying hard!

Cheers.

Mick
    Last edited by VaporFi; 06-01-17 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Removed old promo link
    Cat likes this.

This is what's going on right now on https://twitter.com/VaporFi_AU ... and it does come with the cup.

Lucky you, it is still Thursday in Miami...
    Last edited by VaporFi; 16-12-16 at 03:50 AM.
    rodbam likes this.

Sunrise approaches. Coffee time!

https://t.co/y5Orfgke1y

Cheers, from Miami.

Mick.

Happy Holidays from VaporFi! We just increased the discount to 20% off store-wide and extended the expiration until December 30th! Use this link and the discount will show up at check out. Have a wonderful end of the year.

Note: It cannot be combined with other promos and already discounted items.

Mick

Happy 2017 from VaporFi!

We are running an End of the Year Sale. Everything is 25% OFF except cartridges (which have 20% off), gift cards, and products already discounted (such as clearance items).

So, if you wanted to try a VaporFi device, now it should be a good time to consider getting one. E-liquids are also 25% off.

It's a good way to start 2017...

Cheers.

Mick.
    Last edited by VaporFi; 31-12-16 at 02:55 AM.

The promotion above ended but we've decided to keep the 25% OFF devices and accessories until further notice... ;-)

HAPPY 2017!!!!!!!!

We're running a giveaway on Instagram: Limited Edition Series Vape Juice Bundle (150ml)
    Last edited by VaporFi; 06-01-17 at 02:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast