Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Introducing Vape Train Australia - e-liquid & Flavour Concentrates

AVF Regular
    Hey Everyone, it's been a short time since we had the opportunity to update you all because we have been super busy adding products to our store.. We are still working hard to bring you some of the best flavours possible..

Feel free to check out over 130 Ready to Vape e liquids added to our store Shop | Vape Train Australia

We have also added 40+ Flavour concentrates for all you DIY folk..

Those of you wanting to entry into the world of DIY, we have a new express kit, which is purly for newbies wanting to get their feet wet and build confidence in mixing their own e-liquid be sure to check out the video here DIY Express Kit – Mix Your Own e-liquid DIY Beginners Mixing Kit 125ml+ Four Flavour Concentrates | | Vape Train Australia

Have a great day and keep it cloudy !!

Yuz
    AVF Regular
    As long you're not related to this guy: http://www.ecigforlife.com.au you should be okay lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Gravy Train... Is that one taken ?
    Lol sounds like a train derailment to me .

shaneo likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    Lol sounds like a train derailment to me .

Thanks for your useful contribution...

I can vouch for these guys, they are very knowledgeable, and this has been a long time in the works. I'm yet to see anybody else invest as much time, effort and capital into bettering the DIY scene in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz View Post
    As long you're not related to this guy: http://www.ecigforlife.com.au you should be okay lol
    No buddy otherwise our business name would be just that..
    CloudedVisions likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think you have us mixed up with the wrong train lol.. Anything is possible with DIY you could easily make a mistake mixing a derailed juice but we are here to help you get it right to avoid a disaster ...

AVF Regular
    Your RTV liquid prices are a bit unusual.

10ml $3.50 - 35c/ml
    30ml $10.50 - 35c/ml
    50ml $19.50 - 39c/ml
    100ml $37.50 - 37.5c/ml

It isn't until you get to 500ml where it actually starts being a benefit to buy bigger.

AVF Regular
    Vape Train Australia's Mega Range takes care of any pricing concerns, We believe they are the cheapest e-liquid in Australia from what we can see. 125ml of e-juice for $24.95 + P&H ... See link below for more info

Mega Range – Bulk e-Liquid – Best Price in Australia 125ml for $24.95 + P&H | | Vape Train Australia

Yes we do prefer to sell larger sizes whilst still provide competitive prices even on our smaller bottles.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeTrain View Post
    Vape Train Australia's Mega Range takes care of any pricing concerns, We believe they are the cheapest e-liquid in Australia from what we can see. 125ml of e-juice for $24.95 + P&H ... See link below for more info

Mega Range – Bulk e-Liquid – Best Price in Australia 125ml for $24.95 + P&H | | Vape Train Australia

Yes we do prefer to sell larger sizes whilst still provide competitive prices even on our smaller bottles.
    NEW "Mega Blueberry Jam" will be added to the flavour list on Monday 13th March Home

AVF Regular
    Just Released !!!! Keep an eye on this thread for new releases or just follow us on FB to keep up to date https://www.facebook.com/Vapourtrain

Vape Train’s Heisenberg Remix e-liquid is re-mastered remake of the popular vampire vape juice, which is now made slightly differently just the way we like it down under. There is a complex list of primary flavours which include blueberries, apples, raspberries and candies. Back notes include mild winter coolness of unique berry flavours. We dare you to try it!

Heisenberg Remix e-Liquid By Vape Train Australia | | Vape Train Australia

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast