Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: VaperWorld.com.au - Fresh new site

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

VaperWorld.com.au - Fresh new site

Hey guys,

Just a quick introduction. Names John, I am a vape user and have been for a number of years. Over the fast few weeks me and a team have been working tirelessly to get a brand new vape store online and the time has finally come to launch www.vaperworld.com.au We have a bunch of different products arriving in the next week, we have already listed these products and pricing on the site. All listing show "sold out" until our stock has arrived but if there is anything there that you like send us an email and we can put it aside for you prior to it arriving.

All of our products are genuine and have been imported from one of the most reputable Ecig suppliers in China. We have a number of mods, starter kits, batteries and accessories arriving but more will follow soon after.

We would love to get some feedback from the Australian vaping community whether you be a seasoned user or a newcomer to ecigs, all feedback is good feedback. Anyone who has any feedback can drop me a line through the site or if your keen to start a customer account and we will load your account with 500 reward points + the standard new account reward of 200 points, or in total, $7.00 worth of credits to be used at anytime and do not expire.

In the near future we do hope to be able to assist the bricks and mortar and market stores Australia wide by integrating a wholesale system into the site. The idea is to have 3 (or more) different purchasing levels available each offering a set cost reduction based on the total spend (for example: $300 per month gets a 10% discount store wide, $600 per month gets a 15% discount store wide and so on). If anyone is interested or wants to know more please let me know through the site.

And lastly (thanks for sticking around if your still here , we are offering a 10% discount to the first 10 purchases from AussieVapers.com. This code is only listed here and nowhere else. aussie-vapers-10%OFF

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by vaperworld; 11-06-17 at 01:56 PM.
    gert and Cat like this.

John,

Firstly, congrats on the new endeavour. It's always nice to see a new supply company here in Australia.
    I've had a look around the site and have a few comments so far. Firstly, the Nautilus BVC coils are NOT Nautilus coils, they are BVC but do not fit the nautilus or mini.
    They are for -
    Aspire K1 Clearomizer
    Aspire eGo Clearomizer
    Aspire ET-S Clearomizer
    Aspire Mini Nova Clearomizer
    Aspire Maxi Nova Clearomizer

This is a fairly common error, hate to see you shipping the wrong product early in the game. And please do carry the nautilus BVC, they WILL sell.

My second comment is merely an observation not a criticism, as you did say more stock is to follow. You are probably aware that many vapers here look toward higher end mods and tanks, therefore what is listed so far, whilst suitable for beginners or intermediate vapers, will not suit many of the seasoned residents here. Many vapers are purchasing from China as selection here, particularily more advanced hardware, is rather limited.

From my perspective, there is a need for a more broad based accessory range as well as DIY related items; no one in Australia carries what I would consider to be comprehensive inventory. This I could never understand.

Do you intend to supply concentrates or any DIY at all?
    As far as additional stock is concerned, can you provide us with any clues or what you have in mind?

I wish you well John and applaud you for your efforts, I know how much effort is involved in such an undertaking and look forward to seeing some momentum and growth.
    Cheers,
    Charles
    Last edited by charles Vaper; 05-02-17 at 11:05 AM.
    gert, Cat and Sully like this.
    Mods: Provari, Silver Bullet, Cool Fire 4 TC 18650, Cool Fire 4 Plus, Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini, iJoy RDTA Box.
    Starters: PockeX, Endura T 18, iCare.
    Tanks: Kayfun Mini V 3, Silo, Nautilus X & Mini, Sub Tanks, Evods. RDA: Magma Paradigm.
    DIY Juices.

My Support Website for Smokers & Beginner Vapers - The Vapers Table
    Associate member-The New Nicotine Alliance

It's all about the juice..

Nicotine is not really addictive, it's all in your head

emu
    AVF Regular
    I was having trouble browsing on my phone, the writing is all overlapping and can't read it, some of it was off the screen further down.
    Thought I better let you know before you get to busy, it needs to be mobile device friendly.

gert and Cat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I was having trouble browsing on my phone, the writing is all overlapping and can't read it, some of it was off the screen further down.
    Thought I better let you know before you get to busy, it needs to be mobile device friendly.

Hi Emu, thanks for the feedback. I have fixed that part of the site now so should all show up pretty good on mobile. Cheers
    emu likes this.

Hi Charles, firstly, thank you for taking the time to have a look and let me know what you think, it is very much appreciated.

Regarding the Nautilus BVC coils. I checked the stock that I have arriving and they are in fact the Nautilus coils (5pc BVC Coils for Aspire Mini Nautilus & Nautilus & K3), we had just listed the incorrect image on our product page.

At this stage we are targeting the newer to intermediate level vapers and will be looking to provide more advanced mods in the near future. I guess I'm trying to walk before I can run. From all of our research, there are so many liquids that are available so I have been unable to pin down a suitable "brand/quality" to offer just yet but this is our main priority at the moment. If you have some suggestions as to what the most popular or highest quality liquids available are, we would definitely be interested in following that up further.

We are looking at the DIY market, but it isn't a huge priority at this stage. Once we are more established we will look at that more. If there is anything you can suggest regarding the more advanced mods/kits we would definitely look at bringing them in, especially the more harder to get ones.

I understand that many of the more advanced users are purchasing direct from China and in the future we would like to be able to bridge that gap and ship the same products direct from Australia but also to keep the pricing extremely competitive. For example, the Tesla Aio TC 70W Mod Kit silver is listed on Health Cabin for AUD$82.31, we would offer it for around AUD$80.00 or less. We would essentially be selling the same product for less and delivery would only be a few days as apposed to up to 6 weeks. We are also looking into offering wholesale options such as tiered pricing for anyone who would like to on sell our products.

I hope I cleared everything up and gave you an insight into where we are heading in the near future. Again, thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,
    John
    gert, charles Vaper and Cat like this.

AVF Regular

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Hi 1ynne, checked it this morning and we have the Nautilus coils coming in, not the general ones. I have a pack here I'm using in my Nautilus tank

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vaperworld View Post
    Hi Emu, thanks for the feedback. I have fixed that part of the site now so should all show up pretty good on mobile. Cheers
    Thank you John much better now, fingers crossed for you with everything, be great to have an Australian filling Chinese shoes in our own country.

All the best to you mate.
    gert, charles Vaper and Cat like this.

Hello again, John. Thanks for your return comments and will be in touch.
    Mods: Provari, Silver Bullet, Cool Fire 4 TC 18650, Cool Fire 4 Plus, Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini, iJoy RDTA Box.
    Starters: PockeX, Endura T 18, iCare.
    Tanks: Kayfun Mini V 3, Silo, Nautilus X & Mini, Sub Tanks, Evods. RDA: Magma Paradigm.
    DIY Juices.

My Support Website for Smokers & Beginner Vapers - The Vapers Table
    Associate member-The New Nicotine Alliance

It's all about the juice..

Nicotine is not really addictive, it's all in your head

AVF Regular
    Hi John, welcome and congrats on the new business.

I just wanted to say that I wouldn't be basing my prices on Health Cabin. While they are a trusted vendor here, Id be surprised
    if many members shop there....their prices are not very competitive.
    gert likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast