Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Wow! Fasttech, I'm impressed!

AVF Regular

Wow! Fasttech, I'm impressed!

I made an order last night at around 9 PM.

Received email confirmation of the order .... then 4 hours and 4 minutes after, I received an email stating my order has been shipped. I'm impressed by the turnaround time. Granted that the 10-item holder were mostly drip tips, I'm still mightily impressed.

Now, if only ICE Shenzen and Auspost do their job well, the order will be in my hands by this week..... I can dream, can't I?

ermoon2 and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    FT is polarising from order to order. My order appeared ready to ship before I received a message 3 days later advising their website miscalculated freight (uses weight and not volume) and I must pay an additional 150% to receive the freight option requested. Had I have known from the start, I'd not have bought via FT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    I made an order last night at around 9 PM.

Received email confirmation of the order .... then 4 hours and 4 minutes after, I received an email stating my order has been shipped. I'm impressed by the turnaround time. Granted that the 10-item holder were mostly drip tips, I'm still mightily impressed.

Now, if only ICE Shenzen and Auspost do their job well, the order will be in my hands by this week..... I can dream, can't I?

Provided they have the item in stock yes you will get a quick shipping turn around. Let us just hope your order arrives not crushed to death like my last two orders did even when I paid for extra protective packaging.

Yuz
    GearBest are pretty quick too, postage - depends; a small pack sent via Australia Priority Mail got to me in seven days;
    Another small order placed on 28/02 sent via Netherlands Post (don't know why - both packs are of the same size & weight) I'm still waiting on...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz View Post
    GearBest are pretty quick too, postage - depends; a small pack sent via Australia Priority Mail got to me in seven days;
    Another small order placed on 28/02 sent via Netherlands Post (don't know why - both packs are of the same size & weight) I'm still waiting on...
    It's normally the contents, and the price you are willing to pay. Anything with built in batteries, flammables, or nicotine liquid will limit your options for shipping.

Netherlands post is the absolute worst scenario though I think. Singpost is better for us but can still take three weeks.
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz View Post
    Gearbest certainly upped their game since 2 years ago. When I started ordering from them in 2015, I cancelled half of my orders since they took forever to ship them out. I stopped ordering from GB for about a year because of that and started back again mid-2016. They improved a lot since then and my orders have been sent out in a timely manner.

I also like 3Fvape (for their items marked with 24 hours), what I don't like about 3FVape is that they say 'free shipping' but still slug you with a shipping charge.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    It's normally the contents, and the price you are willing to pay. Anything with built in batteries, flammables, or nicotine liquid will limit your options for shipping.

Netherlands post is the absolute worst scenario though I think. Singpost is better for us but can still take three weeks.
    I think the worst is DHL Global Mail. The package I had sent through that method took almost 2 months to arrive.

AVF Regular
    I had a mech mod, drip tip, clone atty and 510 stand come in 6 days last week. Fastest delivery I have had with them.. needless to say I was very impressed.

AVF Regular
    I would be remiss not to pay tribute to Aussie online vape stores who also provide me good service. Unlike FT, where I was surprised to see my order shipped in 4 hours, I have had consistently good turnaround times from these Aussie vendors who send out my orders within 1 working day of the order placement. Iíve placed several orders with these vendors and, as stated, consistently good turnaround times.
    1. Aussie eCigs (U4EA)
    2. Base Drop
    3. Grumpy Vapes
    4. Sydney Vapour
    5. Vapoureyes
    6. Wick and Wire

AVF Regular
    All my Gearbest orders in 2016 took a month or more to ship. One actually took 2 months....and they were items that were
    meant to be in stock. I've only had one this year which took a couple of weeks. I pressed the deliver faster button (or whatever
    its called) for that though. God knows how long it would have taken if I hadn't. Once its shipped it can come in 10 days or so but
    credit for that goes to the shipping company. GB have still got a long way to come to reach FT standards if they have actually
    changed at all.
    Fatman, jobics and ybnice like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast