Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: VAPORL.COM - Great Deals & New Products Updated

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

VAPORL.COM - Great Deals & New Products Updated

Hello from vaporl.com, Glad to be a member of AussieVapers.

We are an official authorized distributor of some of the most famous e-cigarette brands. We pride ourselves in our outstanding product range, competitive pricing, fast shipping and outstanding customer service.

We will keep your updated on our latest promotion activities in this thread.

Please enjoy our exclusive coupon code VAPORL8OFF to get 8% off for any order;
    Coupon Code VAPORL10OFF to get 10% off for orders over 100 USD;
    Coupon Code VAPORL15OFF to get 15% off for orders over 200 USD;
    Coupon Code VAPORL20OFF to get 20% off for orders over 400 USD;
    Orders including $49.99 or more qualify for Worldwide Free Shipping;

Enjoy Vaping, Enjoy Shopping

www.vaporl.com
    Last edited by vaporl; 25-03-17 at 02:50 PM.

New Arrival: Vandy Vape ICON RDA Tank Atomizer

The ICON RDA by Vandy Vape presents a top-echelon rebuildable structure with elite design elements. Through dedicated research in user-friendly functionality and creativity in designs, the ICON RDA was intuitively crafted by Mike Vapes.

Buy Vandy Vape ICON RDA Tank Atomizer Now

New Arrival- Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 228W TC Kit with UNIMAX 2 Tank

Powered by dual replaceable 18650 batteries, the eVic Primo 2.0 provides durability and reliability with a 228W maximum output. Featuring the new equalizing charging system, it supports 2.0A quick charge capability. The eVic Primo also comes with upgradeable firmware, as well as multiple fashionable features including the real-time clock, custom logo and preheat.

Shop Online Now:Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 228W TC Kit with UNIMAX 2 Tank

New Arrival- WISMEC Reuleaux RXmini 80W TC Mod Resin Edition

WISMEC Reuleaux RXmini 80W TC Mod Resin Edition by JayBo, features a 2100mAh built-in battery and max output 80W. The Rxmini box mod has compact size and unique psychedelic patterns.

Check out WISMEC Reuleaux RXmini 80W TC Mod Resin Edition Details

New Arrival-IJOY RDTA 5 REBUILDABLE TANK
    The fifth generation in the IJOY RDTA line,IJOY RDTA 5 Rebuildable Tank is coming! Unique resin drip tip, isolated heat to meet the individual needs.With the innovative top fill design,refilling becomes really simple.

Buy New Arrival-IJOY RDTA 5 REBUILDABLE TANK in Vaporl.com Now

Last edited by vaporl; 24-03-17 at 12:01 PM.

UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer - New Arrival
    The latest and most popular tank - UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer is available now!
    The Uwell Crown 3 is a pre-built coil tank atomizer that begs you to turn up the wattage. Featuring the bones of the bulletproof Crown line of tanks, Uwell built and further developed the airflow control, leak-resistance, fit and finish to churn out a perfectly mastered atomizer like never before.
    Uwell Crown 3 is your solution to a bulletproof daily setup tank that is powerful yet efficient.

Buy Now - UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer

UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coil is Coming

The UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coil is a highly innovative performance atomizer technology for the Uwell Crown III Tank. It is specially made with a cone-shaped connector design, allowing optimal airflow directly into the core.

Check out the UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coil Details

New Arrival- Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Starter Kit

eGo AIO ProBox, being all-in-one style, attaches the distinct antileak cup design with 2ml e-liquid capacity. It adopts the TFTA (top-filling and top-airflow) system where airflow control and e-liquid filling can be easily achieved by rotating or removing the top part. With optional direct output and constant voltage output modes, it provides different vaping experiences and allows you to find the sensation you enjoy most. Innovative finishes, sleek looking and easy using all make the eGo AIO ProBox unique and popular. Available in 3 colors.

Buy Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Starter Kit

Kanger Pangu Sub-Ohm Tank Atomizer

Kanger Pangu Tank Atomizer is the newest budget orientated Sub-Ohm Tank from the makers of the ProTank 4 and the TOPTANK series, implementing the full chamber PGOCC coil alongside the convenient Clean Hands System.

Buy KANGERTECH PANGU TANK ATOMIZER in Vaporl.com Now

iJoy MAXO 315W TC Box Mod Best Prices

The iJoy MAXO 315W TC Box Mod is the ultimate workhorse powerhouse output device, capable of throttling up to a stellar 315W within a quad 18650 platform for integrating a quad 18650 platform for unprecedented battery capacity range.

iJoy MAXO 315W TC Box Mod 8% off Use Coupon Code VAPORL8OFF

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast