Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Fasttech

AVF Regular

Fasttech

So...

Latest update from AusPost tracking was a week back on my Fasttech order... despatched from Beijing.

I really need the kanthal I ordered very soon... my coils are getting manky. Any idea how long something despatched from Beijing takes to hit our shores?

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    along time and if your that in need order some wire localy its cheaper and faster
    staceman101 likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    along time and if your that in need order some wire localy its cheaper and faster
    No offense... but how is ordering wire in Australia cheaper? I don't understand... fasttech are about 10% the cost of ordering here in Oz...

AVF Regular
    I have a FT order at exactly the same stage in tracking - last seen in Beijing on 7 June. I'm expecting it this coming week. My previous order took 10 days between Beijing and delivery in Sydney.
    staceman101 likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    No offense... but how is ordering wire in Australia cheaper? I don't understand... fasttech are about 10% the cost of ordering here in Oz...

conversion fee's

plus your keeping locals in bissness
    staceman101 likes this.
    If you dont know it. Ask

AVF Regular
    conversion fee's

plus your keeping locals in bissness
    Conversion fees? Nothing like it. Around 80 - 90% saving on a 10m roll... and I don't need to pay $15.95 p&h as I do from any domestic vendors.

You don't think the locals buy it from China and then add 80 - 90% to fill their own pocket?

AVF Regular
    (Given the difference in p&h means I pay about 2% of the Aussie price, to get it delivered from China. Just takes longer...)

1ynne and JakeFloyd like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Conversion fees? Nothing like it. Around 80 - 90% saving on a 10m roll... and I don't need to pay $15.95 p&h as I do from any domestic vendors.

You don't think the locals buy it from China and then add 80 - 90% to fill their own pocket?

i know they do and also 15 dollers extra for shipping? what are your smoking? max is 10 dollers for express heck make your order over a set limit they wave that postage fee

and if you really need wire go to wick and wire they are local to you i would bet
    staceman101 likes this.
    If you dont know it. Ask

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I ordered a few things from Fasttech, arrived in Oz on 6 June, according to tracking. I've haven't received it yet, hoping to get it this week, maybe? Fortunately it's not urgent but gee it takes soooo... long!
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    i know they do and also 15 dollers extra for shipping? what are your smoking? max is 10 dollers for express heck make your order over a set limit they wave that postage fee

and if you really need wire go to wick and wire they are local to you i would bet
    I live in north eastern vic... near Echuca (on the NSW border). Nearest vape supply shop is 2.5 hours from me.
    $15 is the express postage charge I usually cop.
    And why the **** are you so aggressive? Wire from China... less than $5 DELIVERED. Wire from Australia... $5 or more PLUS delivery, for the same roll.
    It's like you're angry at me for ordering direct from the source Australian vendors use and saving myself a buck.
    I posted asking about how long it will take my package to arrive... not get lectured by some dipshit about saving money.

Vapntime and mallee00 like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast