Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Please Tell Me I Don't Need New Glasses!

AVF Regular

Please Tell Me I Don't Need New Glasses!

I've just been checking out some stuff from some Aussie Vendors online and came across this one vendor I hadn't seen before.

Can you please tell me I'm not seeing things. Is this vendor charging 3-4-5 times MORE for the same products everyone else has? I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. Is that even legal? Good news for other vendor's, bad news for new vapers I should think.

https://www.ecigforlife.com.au/new-arrivals-beginners/

Super Moderator
    No, yes, yes, yes and yes ... to answer your questions in order
    Last edited by gtadmin; 08-07-17 at 03:52 PM. Reason: missed the first question
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    LOL...Thanks GT...thought I was going crazy for a minute... kept looking for all the ad ins that went with those prices...there are none!

Super Moderator
    Well, what they're doing isn't illegal and they rely on people not checking more than one reseller for their sales. Lesson is of course, to shop around.
    DocM and Jemor like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    the other disturbing thing is that for every genuinely outraged google review that appears seems to be immediately buried by a fresh lot of positive reviews.. which given that he is charging about 400% more than RRP on some items.. seems a little hard to believe.. but yes.. buyer beware !
    DocM and Jemor like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Their price gouging may be legal, but I doubt their business is. NO business address or ABN on their website, both legalities in Australia ...bet they are not paying tax either let alone the GST that they advertise separately.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Greedy people like this shit me. Especially greedy people taking advantage of new vapers. The company is linked to facebook, twitter and youtube. The youtube channel has 4 or 5 really old instructional vids and advertises the company as the largest ecig retailer in Aus. Directors name is Peter Welst. You can find him on linkdin as director of 'Australia's biggest ecig retailer'.
    If everyone was to take to all these social media platforms to inform potential victims they need not be ripped off, Mr Welst and co would probably be too busy removing comments and blocking accounts to be ripping off unsuspecting new vapers. Release the flying monkeys!!
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemor View Post
    I've just been checking out some stuff from some Aussie Vendors online and came across this one vendor I hadn't seen before.

Can you please tell me I'm not seeing things. Is this vendor charging 3-4-5 times MORE for the same products everyone else has? I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. Is that even legal? Good news for other vendor's, bad news for new vapers I should think.

https://www.ecigforlife.com.au/new-arrivals-beginners/
    I'm surprised they're still able to give themselves a 5* rating on their gear. Someone hasn't broken the $ grubbing hands so not to be able to type. I was burned by them when I started vaping too. Bloody tourists, one told me about them being so grand and I fell for it. Kharma will out.
    Glad that AVF has their measure and it should be mandatory for people that start the vape journey be on AVF. Great people here!
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    OMG, $125 for an Ego AIO and $11 per coil. That's unconscionable. The real price is about $30 and $2.50. Also $35 (house) to $40 (blacknote) for a 30ml of e-liquid.

I think I've heard ecigforlife being slammed on here before. I didn't think anyone selling more than clearo kits was still getting away with this kind of behaviour.

Release the hounds!

DocM likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Yep then he is made aware of the thread and comes on here with his feathers all ruffled threatening to sue everyone. Right fkn toolbag.
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast