Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Brisvape.com.au - Info, Q&A and Updates

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Lightbulb Brisvape.com.au - Info, Q&A and Updates

Hi Everyone!

I posted in the new vapers forum a little about my backstory.
    You can read that here.

We have opened an online store, while products are limited at the moment, we have heaps of new stuff on the way and will keep you updated in this thread.

You can check us out @ https://brisvape.com.au/

Liking our Facebook is always welcomed too!

Feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer you asap.

Thanks in advance.

J

Last edited by brisvape; 10-07-17 at 10:10 PM.

Brisvape - FAQ's

FAQ's
    This will be updated when questions are posted and answered.

Q. Do you have a store I collect orders from?

A. Not Yet, however we can organise for you to collect your order by appointment, just contact us if this is required.

Q. Do you have doubles in your juice range?

A. Not at the moment, if demand calls for it in the future it may be something we do.
    Last edited by brisvape; 12-07-17 at 07:28 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hi Brisvape

The java header/menu on your site isn't working properly on Firefox 52. It wants to use all of the page and the menus are mostly off the screen.

Just to let you know mate.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Hi Brisvape

The java header/menu on your site isn't working properly on Firefox 52. It wants to use all of the page and the menus are mostly off the screen.

Just to let you know mate.
    Not sure what your talking about mate? There is however a message in pink at the top giving you a coupon code, and it has a "dismiss" function.
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brisvape View Post
    Not sure what your talking about mate? There is however a message in pink at the top giving you a coupon code, and it has a "dismiss" function.
    Yep, once the pink thingy was got rid of it was OK. Firefox 54 here though. I'm on a Linux system that updates it all the time :/
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    It's rendering properly on this Firefox browser 54 on Linux, but it wasn't on my work machine earlier in the day. It was really bonkers... Version 52 is the LTS and will be current for quite some time.
    Last edited by Northerner; 11-07-17 at 08:13 PM.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

I did have it is its own span and div that pushed the rest of the page down, but it caused some dramas with the layout of other things, so I just left it as a overlay.
    Plus it is telling you something you want to know ^^

I use 52 ESR at work and it was fine, I just checked the Linux version on both my ubuntu and kali machines, all good there too.
    At any rate, I am glad people are good enough to speak up.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brisvape View Post
    I did have it is its own span and div that pushed the rest of the page down, but it caused some dramas with the layout of other things, so I just left it as a overlay.
    Plus it is telling you something you want to know ^^

I use 52 ESR at work and it was fine, I just checked the Linux version on both my ubuntu and kali machines, all good there too.
    At any rate, I am glad people are good enough to speak up.
    Since you seem to be open to feedback...

You've stated that the hardware you carry is what you think of as great products and that your emphasis is on smokers and getting them to transition.

While you do have some great hardware, it is all equipment for the subohm vaper. You only sell the TVF8 separately, two of the three "starter kits" you have use the same tank, and the only other overing is the Pico with the Melo III which is also a subohm tank.

Given that we are all indeed different, you have no mouth to lung hardware on offer. This is especially important for the ability of many smokers to transition to vaping. The vast majority of smokers highly motivated to quit are the over 40's who have been smoking a long time. In the first instance they need something that replicates smoking and is a bit easier on their damaged lungs and throat. If you want to grow your business and get smokers to transition, you've forgotten half of the current vapers, and you are not helping the vast majority smokers to make the transition.

We don't all vape like you. The TVF8 is not for me, and I've been vaping for over four years. After thirty five years of smoking I really need something that doesn't chunk down four mls of juice an hour, and in fact I'm starting to transition back to high nicotine low volume vaping.

ETA: I also meant to say that the flavours you have on offer are all sweet desert and fruit type flavours, which are unlikely to appeal to many smokers thinking of trying vaping to transition away from combustible products.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 12-07-17 at 10:08 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Had a major order lost in transport, waiting for insurance claims to go through.
    Just didn't think I needed to explain why, things are like they are atm. I am pretty dirty already about it.
    TNT was the carrier, this is the news article...
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-0...-limbo/8670234

Nothing has been forgotten much more stuff is coming.

I really had no choice but to launch with what I had, not a good start for a Mum and Dad business, but we are battlers and dedicated to cause.

I will post here when I add more products when the above is all sorted.
    Last edited by brisvape; 12-07-17 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added news article.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, with your Byron Bay CC juice, are they singles or doublers? Doesn't seem to say anywhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast