Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JakeFloyd

Thread: Vapezone.com.au

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vapezone.com.au

G'day all,

I posted a couple of months back (as VapeSC) the possibility of opening a vape shop here on the Sunshine Coast. Whilst that realization is still a way off the launch of vapezone.com.au is at least one step closer.

We're based on the Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland, about 10 minutes from Caloundra for anyone that wants to do local pick up and of course we ship Australia wide too.
    As an opening special - use the promo code AVF10 to receive 10% off storewide!

Being new, it's not the most heavily stocked site around but we are getting there and I believe I have everything needed to get/stay off the stinkies, which is what it's all about.
    New products coming soon include: Vandy Vapes mesh RDA and spare mesh, Cotton Bacon, more prebuilt coils and at the other end of the range, some more MTL friendly starter kits.

Any questions suggestions or comments etc please reach out either here or via the contact us page and I'll do my best.

Luke
    www.vapezone.com.au
    info@vapezone.com.au

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Good luck with your adventure luke

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    VapezoneAU likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.