Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    *speaks into Farnsworth voice machine*

Good news everyone!! Stock of our first juice, Passionfruit Lemon Cake was delivered to Vape Gold Coast today. For those of you who live nearby, you can pick up a bottle at their retail location.

They will also be adding it to their website stock very soon for those of you who are online customers.

To celebrate our first B&M stock delivery, we would like to give away some free bottles to AVF members. We will give away three free bottles here on the forum.
    In addition to that we will be giving away free bottles this weekend on both our Facebook and Instagram. We are a new business and we appreciate your likes and follows.

In the meantime, make a post under this one to enter and all entries will be randomized on Sunday evening. Each draw will be first on third spin. Winners will receive a voucher for a bottle of our juice shipped to them free of charge.

Thanks for your attention!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    BatDan and rockmoose like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Order placed
    How far off are the coming soon flavours? Got some good looking ones on the list!
    Nothingexpert likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Thanks mate! We are waiting on packaging for the full range but we are looking at end of month at the outside.

BatDan likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Cheeky bump for awareness

AVF Regular
    The original flavour sounds awesome. Will you be doing concentrates? So far my fav flavour is Mango Sorbet but not many people make it here in Australia
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    We will be doing doublers in the future. Not straight concentrates though.

SubyXV likes this.

AVF Regular
    Order placed for 4 bottles. I love my fruit flavors but have been experimenting with different desert flavors and this one sounds great.
    Looking forward to trying this one out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Thanks for giving us a try mate. We really appreciate it!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sounds like a good summer flay I'm keen to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Well, as we only have four entrants, rather than have someone miss out, we will give all four entrants a bottle. Guys, please PM me your addresses (for those of you who haven't already ordered) and we'll have your juice in the mail ASAP.
    Fatman, btobw, Psilo and 3 others like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast