Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Bunyip Vapes

  1. #31
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,426
    Wow just vaped bunyip vapes lemon cake with passion fruit drizzle. Oh my, just like a beautiful peice of lemon pound cake with the slightest back note of passion fruit.
    Its really cakey,a very nice balance of of lemon flavor and super delicious. Not sweet but sweet enough.
    I would like to see a touch more passion fruit but hey its bloody fantastic.
    Guys at bunyip vapes you have done a super job on this one. Cant wait for the other flavors.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Danny76; 16-11-17 at 09:18 PM.

  2. #32
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Wow just vaped bunyip vapes lemon cake with passion fruit drizzle. Oh my, just like a beautiful peice of lemon pound cake with the slightest back note of passion fruit.
    Its really cakey,a very nice balance of of lemon flavor and super delicious. Not sweet but sweet enough.
    I would like to see a touch more passion fruit but hey its bloody fantastic.
    Guys at bunyip vapes you have done a super job on this one. Cant wait for the other flavors.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the impressions mate! Hope you enjoy the rest as much as that one!!
    Danny76 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

    Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes



  3. #33
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    234
    Very nice juice! Danny summed up the flavour profile very nicely.
    Looking forward to the others coming soon.
    Awesome work

  4. #34
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Posts
    2,020
    Hey guys, Vapers Garage posted a review of Passionfruit Lemon Cake today for those interested:

    Review

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Fatman and Danny76 like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

    Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes



  5. #35
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    2,018
    I cant justify paying postage on one bottle of juice and even if I wait, I'm not sure if many of your others would be my thing. Id really like to try
    this flavour though. I dont suppose you're planning on having any other vendors to stock your juice in the near future?

  6. #36
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    I cant justify paying postage on one bottle of juice and even if I wait, I'm not sure if many of your others would be my thing. Id really like to try
    this flavour though. I dont suppose you're planning on having any other vendors to stock your juice in the near future?
    When my next bottle comes through Tara I’ll send some your way
    PM me your address.
    Tara likes this.

  7. #37
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    I cant justify paying postage on one bottle of juice and even if I wait, I'm not sure if many of your others would be my thing. Id really like to try
    this flavour though. I dont suppose you're planning on having any other vendors to stock your juice in the near future?
    As stated in a post above, Vape Gold Coast have us in stock currently.
    Tara likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

    Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes



  8. #38
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Posts
    2,020
    And obviously, we will be seeking out arrangements with other vendors upon release.
    Tara likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

    Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes



  9. #39
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,426
    I would recommend buying the 4 bottles for 40$ with code and getting the free postage.

    You wont be disappointed with the purchase. Its a fantastic flavor.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Tara likes this.

  10. #40
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    When my next bottle comes through Tara Iíll send some your way
    PM me your address.
    wow thanks. That is really kind of you to offer but honestly, I have plenty of juice and wouldn't feel right accepting
    it. I'm happy to by it at some stage. I'm just having to be careful of how much money I waste on postage seeing as
    Im not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    As stated in a post above, Vape Gold Coast have us in stock currently.
    Oh OK cheers. I didn't see that. Hopefully it will be stocked at one of the vendors I shop with so I can grab some
    with one of my orders in the future.
    BatDan likes this.

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:30 AM.