Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Hey guys!

Just a heads up:

We are officially launching with 5 flavours this coming Saturday -

Passionfruit Lemon Cake
    Iced Jam Biscuits
    Pavlova
    Apple Turnover
    Watermelon Lemonade

We will be running a competition to win a pack of 30ml bottles of these five flavours so stay tuned in the coming days!!
    giruvian, BatDan, act180 and 2 others like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Well after a few teething issues, our redesigned site is live and we are ready to take orders of our full release range.

Bunyip Vapes

We are running a competition via Facebook with all the usual entry conditions

Head over to our Facebook Page and find the pinned post to enter.

We hope you guys will give our expanded range a try and enjoy the flavours we have worked hard to craft.

We have a couple more flavours up our sleeve to be released in the near future.
    BatDan and Danny76 like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    I received my bingo prize from Bunyip Vapes today and they smell awesome. Thanks heaps mate for sending them, I'll post my thoughts after a steep and vape
    Nothingexpert, gtadmin and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice! Been waiting for the new ones
    Good intro offer to try all the flavours. It just has to get through the Xmas mail rush now!
    Nothingexpert likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Nice! Been waiting for the new ones
    Good intro offer to try all the flavours. It just has to get through the Xmas mail rush now!
    Cheers Dan. That will be out to you tomorrow as the order didn't come through until the witching hour

We sent off a wholesale order to Juice & Junk yesterday, so our range should be available in their online store later this week or next.

Juice & Junk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    BatDan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I haven't seen any info about recommended steep time for the juice range. Any suggestions how long each should be steeped for optimal first impressions?

I had a sneaky vape of the watermelon lemonade and it's very nice. Very well balanced, the raspberry is the most prominent flavour but the watermelon and lemonade brings it down a bit. This would be my favourite raspberry flavour I've tried. Very nice job

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by act180 View Post
    I haven't seen any info about recommended steep time for the juice range. Any suggestions how long each should be steeped for optimal first impressions?

I had a sneaky vape of the watermelon lemonade and it's very nice. Very well balanced, the raspberry is the most prominent flavour but the watermelon and lemonade brings it down a bit. This would be my favourite raspberry flavour I've tried. Very nice job
    Hey mate. I've give them a week for the flavours to adjust to the nicotine.

act180 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi guys. Just an update. Stock has been provided to Mornington Vapes, JNJ and Super Vape Store this week and will be off to the Vape Dungeon in Coffs soon, so the variety of vendors where we are stocked is growing.

Tara and Danny76 like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345