Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

Bunyip Vapes

Hi guys,

A friend of mine and I decided a little time ago that we should try our hand at making juice. We have come up with some interesting recipes and we are close to going live with the full range. However, we have decided to do a soft opening for AVF with a our flagship flavour profile. We are primarily focusing on RTV and I know this might make the MTL crowd feel a bit left out, but we will be moving to providing doublers in the near future.

As I have been a member for some time, I wanted to make sure you guys were getting something out of being our first retail audience. So, until further notice, AVF members can purchase our first flavour - Passionfruit Lemon Cake - for $10 per bottle. There is no limit so if you love the flavour, you can get as many bottles as you like for the same price. We also provide free standard shipping on orders $40 or over.

Our flavour profiles are receiving excellent feedback and we have taken time to craft the recipes carefully to ensure they are delicious.

We hope you give us a try and are satisfied with our products.

Bunyip Vapes
    giruvian, Fatman and Five Ten like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    The discount code entered at checkout is AVF&F
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Well done mate..! What size bottle I can't find it anywhere on the site

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Well done mate..! What size bottle I can't find it anywhere on the site
    30ml to start mate. I'll chase that up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    We are primarily focusing on RTV and I know this might make the MTL crowd feel a bit left out, but we will be moving to providing doublers in the near future.
    a MTL vaper not sure I follow what that means lol ... but GL with the Bunyips

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    a MTL vaper not sure I follow what that means lol ... but GL with the Bunyips
    Well I know a reasonable amount of MTL vapers use high nic, so RTV isn't always practical. Thanks for the well wishes.

AVF Regular
    ohhh... OK gotcha ! so is making RTV at 6mg from 100mg base going to dilute these too far - what is your recommendation for max dilution/ nic addition ...perhaps an explanation on the website for those, like me, who are not so bright ! ?
    mallee00 likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    ohhh... OK gotcha ! so is making RTV at 6mg from 100mg base going to dilute these too far - what is your recommendation for max dilution/ nic addition ...perhaps an explanation on the website for those, like me, who are not so bright ! ?
    6mg shouldn't be too much. You are only adding 1.8ml. I'm thinking more for the 12mg+ vapers

AVF Regular
    Sounds pretty good but you've just got the one flavour for now?

AVF Regular
    For the moment. Other flavours will become available in the very near future.
    emu likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast