Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Sydney Vape Co e-liquids ( 15% discount for AVF members = AUSSIEVAPERS )

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    My black box arrived this evening. Great work Dario. The personalised note is a fine touch. Classy packaging, Quality mixes (at least from the smell test), and engaged marketing. I reckon you're on a winner. Best of luck with your venture, and I will certainly add you to the small list of vendors that I send curious new vapers to.
    Cheers rockmoose,

Happy you enjoyed the little note I add to orders, and hopefully my handwriting wasn't too messy for you - unless you were one of the lucky few who got the more legible typed note :P

Hopefully you enjoy the taste of my flavours as much as you enjoy the the way they smell

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Cool Double Up Sale - Australia Day Long Weekend - Sydney Vape Co - All orders doubled!

ALL ORDERS DOUBLED THIS LONG WEEKEND

https://sydneyvapeco.com.au

G'day Aussievapers, with Australia Day coming up tomorrow, we thought it'd be un-Australian of us not to give back to our true-blue customers. This Australia Day, chuck some snags on the barbie and stock up on some premium e-liquids as we're doubling every single order until midnight on Sunday!

Chuck a 60ml bottle of any flavour in your basket and we'll magically turn it into 120mls. Wanna grab a sample box for a mate? We'll double it so you can be a cheeky*bugger and keep one*for yourself as well.*

https://sydneyvapeco.com.au

Super Moderator
    You are only permitted 1 sales thread, so your last thread has been merged with this one.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456