Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Augvape product information & online store

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Augvape product information & online store

Augvape 2017 Christmas new product----Augvape V200 mod

Last edited by Augvaoe; 08-01-18 at 01:53 PM.

Merlin Mtl, Merlin mini, Merlin Rdta, Merlin Rta--which one is your favorite?

Merlin MTL

-4 air plugs,
    -1.2mm / 1.6mm / 2mm / 2.5mm
    -22*42.6mm with 510 drip tip
    -22*53.7mm with MTL drip tip
    -Capacity: 3m
    -Material: 304 SS
    -DL and MTL Mode
    -Innovative Airflow Control .

Merlin Mini

– 24*42.3 mm
    – Capacity: 2 ML
    – 304 Stainless Steel
    – Come With 2 pcs 18mm Decks
    – Single Coil Deck Pre-installed
    – 2*2 mm Squared Post Holes
    – Single 4.5 mm Internal Air-holes
    – Come With 2mm & 1.5mm Airflow Hole Inserts
    – 3*4 mm Juice Holes
    – Dual Coil Deck
    – Velocity Style
    – 2*2.5 mm Post Holes
    – Dual 3*5 mm Squared Air-holes
    – 3 mm Diameter Juice Holes
    – Peek Insulator
    – Gold Plated Brass Contact

Merlin RDTA

– 304 SS
    – Diameter:24mm
    – Capacity:3.5ml
    – Height:48.5mm
    – Derlin Top Cap And Drip Tip
    – Peek Insulator
    – Borosilicate Glass Tube
    – Elegant Hollowed-out Logo
    – Easy to wick and refill

MERLIN RTA
    – 23 mm diameter

– 4ml Capacity

– Single and dual coil capable

– 1.8mm post holes

– 3mm juice feed holes

– Top filling through two large fill slots

– Juice flow control

– Dual adjustable airflow control

– 3.5mm under coil airhole (2.4mm with stainless steel insert)

– 510 drip tip compatible

– 47mm tall without drip tip
    – Peek insulator、

Last edited by Augvaoe; 08-01-18 at 01:55 PM.

A good news for augvape users: Merlin mini RDA top cap could transform Merlin RTA to RDA

Dear augvape users,

New arrival Merlin mini RDA top cap . It can turn Merlin RTA to Merlin RDA. The first one for the exchange. If you have a Merlin mini RTA in hand, of course you can not let! Merlin RDA slip !!!

Note: Please kindly note this top cap kit does not include any Merlin mini deck! If you need the added deck, please feel free to contact augvape team!

- 27.3 mm Height without Deck
    - 32.6 mm Height with Deck
    - You can use Merlin mini RTA and RDA with this Cap kit
    Packing Contents:
    1 * Top head
    1 * 810 drip tip
    3 * O-rings
    1 * 510 adapter

Testing information from Vapingpost : https://fr.vapingpost.com/test-merli...p-kit-augvape/
    Last edited by Augvaoe; 08-01-18 at 01:56 PM.

Augvape Druga RDA--A friendly design for newbie

Druga RDA $ 28.63 is the 1st atty which use CSS ( Clamp Snag System ) for it dual posts to make your coils installation easy peasy, Allows for a Wider Variety of Coil Structure Compatibility. The Clamp Snag System makes coiling very easy even for beginner. Have a great and strong electricity current, so it makes the firing perfect.

Installation Step
    Step1: install coil

Step2: install cotton bacon

Step 3: add liquids

Peoduct details

Good day, thanks for your guys feedback about my post here.

Account problem, typing mistake, typing mistake, typing mistake

Sorry for my careless and didn't do great job here (about the link problem, i already modified and it would link to English Page)

Here goes my mailing address.

To: Fiona
    Address:Rm 305,Block 2, Area A Internet Basis, Baoyuan Rd. Xixiang District
    city:Shenzhen
    province:Guangdong
    post code:518102
    Email: fiona@augvape.com

We are a China e-Cigarette and accessories supplier Augvape online service center. Our online store is https://augvape.aliexpress.com/store/3093098 We offers Merlin, Druga, Boreas V2 atomizer and accessories. We provide both retail and wholesale price on our website. It will convenient for the terminal user to get Augvape products directly.

Our shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We promise all package arranged within 48 hours after payment has been conformed.

People who never bought from Aliexpress, and pls read the buyer protection terms: https://sale.aliexpress.com/buyerpro...73213c9fv1eOLn

6 reasons to Shop with us:
    1. We utilize the strongest encryption ensuring your data is safe and secure.
    2. We provide lowest price on Druga & Merlin RTA. Nearly same price as wholesale price even for retail.
    Our target is to make our brand much popular and bring better vaping experience.
    3. We are specialize in our own brand, including professional atomizer, box mod, and accessories. Also best program on electronic cigarettes.
    4. We offers the most diverse shipping methods, including free shipping by ePacket, China post, Aliexpress standarded shipping and more. We have extensive experience shipping to all the countries around the world.
    5. Most orders will be shipped within 48 hours of payment (Excluding holidays).
    6. Best in the industry warranty service. we offers 3-6 month warranty for most products. If you have any questions,, simply contact us. We are always here to serve you.

We know there are many suppliers for you to choose from, we guarantee that you will be satisfied with us. If there is anything we can do to improve our service to you, please feel free to let us know.

We are always trying to build a great brand in vaping field and provide the best service, if the product your received is defective, you should directly to contact with the seller you bought from, and there should 3-6 months warranty. (Every product we sale with a secure code, you can check the secure code in augvape webiste: www.augvape.com (The bottom right corner of the page)

What we want to do is make our brand big, and It doesn't do us any good to ignore feedback from customer!!!!
    Last edited by Augvaoe; 10-01-18 at 07:31 PM.

AVF Regular
    Its usually customary to introduce yourself round these parts before trying to fleece everyone.

The fact you want people to download an app to get deals.... Your site dosent sit right for me.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    For me its 3 things

1) The worst customer service episode i ever had with a vendor - AugVape, who ignored any attempt at contact, but felt free to use FastTech to deny my RMA claim and drag it out....which took 4 weeks to sort out, whilst posting absolute bs via their mouthpiece/co-designer on ECF to try and keep sales going while ignoring the defects i and others were reporting. Bunch of assclowns, will never go near AugVape again....

2) Shortened links in initial post disguising the destination for their links is aliexpress.....got sloppy on follow ups and didnt bother trying to hide them

3) Missed the p when creating "Augvaoe" account

2 and 3 make me think youre prolly in no way affiliated with that bunch of assclowns in any way...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    the missing p looks a tad like its a phony link - but could be a genuine .. mistake

it seems to me that augvape only trade from 'that' page..

what disturbs me more was the lack of translation to English and/or recognizable currency -

not that I was gonna buy anything - so what does it matter !

OK I was wrong it seems there is now an english version of that page... so just ignore me - I would !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

You are right, i would do the self-introduction. @head Print

Hi, Thanks you share me the 3 things.

1)The worst customer service episode i ever had with a vendor - AugVape, who ignored any attempt at contact, but felt free to use FastTech to deny my RMA claim and drag it out-----Where you bought the augvape product?

2)What you mentioned the shortened links, i don't think that is wrong to use a shortened link

3) The “ Augvaoe” account, just because typing mistake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast