Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1058Likes

Thread: Australia day giveway by hiliq

AVF Regular

Red face Australia day giveway by hiliq

In time with the forthcoming Australia Day, we'd like to run a giveaway for our friends in AVF to enjoy! It's OPEN to ALL members, old and new, customer or not!

It's totally all about you and Australia, so it's gonna be easy but will be decided according to luck! Here's how to do it!

1. There are 100 boxes you can choose from. You should pick 3 boxes according to their number and comment it on the thread.

2. You only can pick 3 boxes as ONE ENTRY per day BUT, if you post a photo or a meme of "ONLY IN AUSTRALIA" (something Australia is known for, or only Australia has it - Because com'on it's Australia day ), you earn another 2 MORE ENTRIES! So you have a maximum of 3 entries per day. That's about 3x3 chosen boxes of yours. You should comment them separately in the thread to avoid confusion.

3. Inside the boxes are corresponding letters from A-J. If your Entry got 3 matching letters, you can have the prize corresponding to the letter! Free shipped to you immediately after the run of the giveaway! No hassle, no frills!

4. You have at least 9 days to put in your entries! So in case you get 3 or 4 or more matching letters in the entire duration of the giveaway, you shall select the best prize you want us to send to you for FREE. You can only win 1 prize - just select the best one.

5. The giveaway will run from January 17, 2018 to January 26, 2018.

6. I've sent a timed email of the Winning card to Simon on January 27, 2018 so you could all fairly check if you win any.

7. Conversation in the thread is welcome! Post as many "TRULY AUSTRALIAN" Photos / memes and have fun!

We may end up sending a lot of packages ALL for free since AUSTRALIA DAY could shower you all with a lot of luck! However, If, and only if, none of you get the correct combination of boxes in order to win, the "most AUSTRALIAN photo" in my Judgment as an Aussie by Heart and humour (HAHA) will win the prize of his choice among the prizes given above. The most liked photo as well will take home a surprise token as a prize for being the AVF's choice of "TRULY AUSTRALIAN" photo!

After Australia day, Chinese New Year is coming on February 15-22, 2017. Your participation would be your best greetings to all of us in HiLIQ

Thank you, all for joining and Congrats in advance to the winners!

May the odd be ever in your favor!Cheers, mates!
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 12 others like this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Great stuff ryan.
    Im really looking forward to some of the memes

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks be to hoofy, fatman and all others for sharing ideas
    Fatman, DocM, stylemessiah and 3 others like this.
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    wooo yeah! Great comp Ryan... lemme have a go.

Only In Australia!

19, 23, 74
    24, 93, 99
    16, 53, 71
    Fatman, RyanohRyan and Danny76 like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Super Moderator
    Rightyho first entry

RyanohRyan likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Its competitions like this is what make hiliq so great and a welcome part of our community here at avf, ryan you really do go above, well done champion.

Hiliq is the only overseas vendor that should be on avf, all the other can f*ck off...

Oh yeah, an aussie meme...
    http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/...s69s7pzje.jpeg <--- feel free to click this link if you are not offended by colourful language
    Last edited by Fatman; 17-01-18 at 08:51 PM. Reason: keepin it clean ( unless you want to look ... cos THATS Aussie ;)

Super Moderator
    Second entry

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Fatman, RyanohRyan and Danny76 like this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    Third entry

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Flea, RyanohRyan and Danny76 like this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    Only in Australia !!!

No Kangaroo is gonna beat up MY dog !!!

1-2-3
    4-5-6
    7-8-9

( P.S. both the roo and dog turned out fine .... probably the greatest victim was the blokes fist )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Its competitions like this is what make hiliq so great and a welcome part of our community here at avf, ryan you really do go above, well done champion.

Hiliq is the only overseas vendor that should be on avf, all the other can f*ck off...

Oh yeah, an aussie meme...
    Ummmm we know you are a "colourful" chappy .. but family friendly ok ... its not the off-topic area

kthankxbai
    giruvian, DocM, RyanohRyan and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast